Any good hotels near camping world stadium

katmittens

OKW Owner
We may be going to a concert near Orlando at camping world stadium on April 14. Last night I booked rooms at All Star Music under pass holder rates for the 14th and 15 th at 372 tax included for each room. I need two rooms. We won't get there till really late sat. Maybe I should find something off property. Does anyone have any ideas of clean safe hotels off property.

The area around the stadium is sketchy at best and dangerous at worst. I'm not even comfortable in the area during daylight hours. You would be better off looking for something in the Universal area (Major Blvd.) A short 10-15 drive to the stadium and infinitely safer.

When my family went to the stadium they stayed downtown at Embassy Suites. There are quite a few hotels there and you could taxi to stadium.

The area around the stadium is sketchy at best and dangerous at worst. I'm not even comfortable in the area during daylight hours. You would be better off looking for something in the Universal area (Major Blvd.) A short 10-15 drive to the stadium and infinitely safer.
Yes better. But still bad.

The Grand Bohemian is very nice (expensive).. Aloft looks good, too. Both are in downtown Orlando, very close to the stadium.

If you find one around downtown/lake Ella/Orange ave then you'll be somewhat close,definitely don't get something by the stadium west of I-4,not a good area at all.If you don't choose the downtown area then just make the drive to the tourist corridor,International Drive/Universal/Sea World,if on International Drive,south of Sand Lake rd is better and safer.The Embassy Suites mentioned earlier is a good choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter