Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

I have all of my reservation numbers but nothing is appearing in MDE yet. Anyone else having the slow loading after clearing cookies and all of that fin stuff?

She did mention it would take up to 30 mins, but im past 30 mins at this point... I have the #s so Im not worried. too much... ;)

If not fixed yet, you can type in a reservation number to link it. At first I got an error message telling me that my own name owned the reservation (?), but when I logged out and back in the reservation showed up in my plans. Who the heck knows what they customized the thing to do for this event.....

Do you think they are holding some reservations back, or will people who didn’t have previous reservations cancelled not be able to book a few things, like topolino’s breakfast? Because for the week we are going there was only 1 time on 1 day left when I checked a little bit ago.
I suggest monitoring it 1-2 days before since people have to cancel in 24 hours before their reservation to avoid a fee.

They may open additional restaurants after July 10, providing more capacity, if they see current restaurant list booked up. Also, people may cancel due to the COVID 19 numbers in Florida.

When you modify, they don't cancel your original reservation until you confirm the new one, is my understanding.
This after you make the reservation then go to your plans and there is an option to change reservation. I switched it from 4 to 2. You keep the same reservation number. So it doesn’t need cancelled just changed.

I suggest monitoring it 1-2 days before since people have to cancel in 24 hours before their reservation to avoid a fee.

They may open additional restaurants after July 10, providing more capacity, if they see current restaurant list booked up. Also, people may cancel due to the COVID 19 numbers in Florida.
Thanks, I was just wondering. I did get all of the reservations we wanted (or at least think we want now haha), but I would have been upset to look tomorrow and not be able to get that breakfast in particular. I don't have a solution, and don't know if I think they should have held some back or not, i was just curious (and lucky ?!?) to be in the group that was able to book today).

I do think a lot of people will cancel, heck based on current numbers (all over, and particularly Florida) there's a decent chance we could be canceling ours also :sad1:.

Has anyone been able to get Oga's Cantina? It was listed as one of the places that was supposed to open on June 15, but I can't find it to book in the MDE.

Anyone else feeling so bleeping exhausted from getting up at 4:30 for this but feel like you can’t take to anyone about in the “real world” because they would think you are crazy? This whole rebooking situation has been so stressful. I used to be so excited to make ADRs and now I’m just miserable.

Anyone else feeling so bleeping exhausted from getting up at 4:30 for this but feel like you can’t take to anyone about in the “real world” because they would think you are crazy? This whole rebooking situation has been so stressful. I used to be so excited to make ADRs and now I’m just miserable.

The ADRs went great for me. It was the darn Droid Depot that sucked. I was on hold for 30 minutes, then accidentally disconnected trying to exit noise cancelling on my headphones so that my husband could talk to me. Then I was on hold for an hour, but had to disconnect for a work meeting. Then I was on hold for about 2 hours when I finally got through and got it. I was worried that I would have to disconnect again for the 1:30pm Zoom interview I have to do. I'm beat.

For dinner reservations, what is the latest time anyone has been able to get in relation to closing time of parks?

Our latest at AK was 4:45 (they close at 6) at Yak & Yeti, our latest at MK was BOG at 6:55 (they close at 7), and I think the latest I saw at EPCOT was maybe 8:35 (they close at 9)? I didn't end up taking the EPCOT one cuz that's too late for us to eat though. And we got Mama Melrose at 7:45p (they close at 8). The only one I was disappointed with was Yak & Yeti - we're only spending 1 day at AK out of 9 so that seems like a lot of time wasted on dinner, but I guess hopefully we'll be done by then with the park anyway.

Our latest at AK was 4:45 (they close at 6) at Yak & Yeti, our latest at MK was BOG at 6:55 (they close at 7), and I think the latest I saw at EPCOT was maybe 8:35 (they close at 9)? I didn't end up taking the EPCOT one cuz that's too late for us to eat though. And we got Mama Melrose at 7:45p (they close at 8). The only one I was disappointed with was Yak & Yeti - we're only spending 1 day at AK out of 9 so that seems like a lot of time wasted on dinner, but I guess hopefully we'll be done by then with the park anyway.
Thanks - that all sounds great to me! Maybe you can pick up a later time at Y&Y, but like you said, you may be finished by that time anyway. Have a great trip!

For dinner reservations, what is the latest time anyone has been able to get in relation to closing time of parks?
We got 6:55 at MK with a 7pm park close, and 5:50 at AK with a 6pm park close. Given the early closures at those parks, I expect they were some of the first time slots to sell out.

I kind of suspect Yak & Yeti is holding back more times for Landry's card holders. I was in the system bright and early and the only lunch times were 11:30am and 1pm--nothing in between.

“For dinner reservations, what is the latest time anyone has been able to get in relation to closing time of parks?”

7:00 @ Tony’s. I also have BOG for 6:45 another evening

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter