Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

Well I'm finally done getting my ADRs. We are so disappointed, exhausted, and defeated. I spent 4 hours and 3 minutes of my day on the phone, another 1 hour before that trying to get through online, and lost half of what we wanted because of the stupid paws glitch. Otherwise I would have had this hammered out at 7 this morning for 30 mins. They couldn't explain what happened, and just gave their standard "we apologize for the inconvenience, just keep trying I'm sure something will open up" crap.

I guess some were "chosen" and the rest of us don't spend enough money or something? Sorry, getting cynical.

What the hell happened this morning to everyone who got the paws glitch!!?? Severely ruined my day, and certainly degraded my trip.

I still haven’t gotten anything because of the paws glitch. When I work all day I don’t have time to wait on hold for hours. Who knows what I’ll get when I finally have tome to call.
I hear you. Luckily I was camping within cell service and was able to pack up camp while we listened to hold music. Would have preferred a more peaceful end to my camping trip. My wife finally left without me and I stayed behind because I didn't want to risk losing the call due to a bad cell tower handoff or something while traveling.
Insane hoops we're having to jump through for the privilege of giving them thousands of dollars...

Does anyone know when and if guests with Disney resort reservations will be able to book? I have an onsite reservation in 12 days.

The ADRs went great for me. It was the darn Droid Depot that sucked. I was on hold for 30 minutes, then accidentally disconnected trying to exit noise cancelling on my headphones so that my husband could talk to me. Then I was on hold for an hour, but had to disconnect for a work meeting. Then I was on hold for about 2 hours when I finally got through and got it. I was worried that I would have to disconnect again for the 1:30pm Zoom interview I have to do. I'm beat.
She confirmed my reservation for Droid depot, but I couldn't take down the conf number. I don't have an email (didn't get any emails for any ADRs ), and it's not in MDE. So...is it just a matter of time, or do I legit not have a ressie for DD?

She confirmed my reservation for Droid depot, but I couldn't take down the conf number. I don't have an email (didn't get any emails for any ADRs ), and it's not in MDE. So...is it just a matter of time, or do I legit not have a ressie for DD?

We were able to get a droid reservation for our July trip as well. We got the reservation about 8:00 AM eastern and it showed up in MDE about an hour later.

Well I'm finally done getting my ADRs. We are so disappointed, exhausted, and defeated. I spent 4 hours and 3 minutes of my day on the phone, another 1 hour before that trying to get through online, and lost half of what we wanted because of the stupid paws glitch. Otherwise I would have had this hammered out at 7 this morning for 30 mins. They couldn't explain what happened, and just gave their standard "we apologize for the inconvenience, just keep trying I'm sure something will open up" crap.

I guess some were "chosen" and the rest of us don't spend enough money or something? Sorry, getting cynical.

What the hell happened this morning to everyone who got the paws glitch!!?? Severely ruined my day, and certainly degraded my trip.

So sorry this happened to you, I also am feeling pretty exhausted, as up at 5:30 to do online and didn't finish until 11:15. They told me I could change times too - but none of my reservations have a modify option, only cancel, so my guess is the stupid glitch lives on.... :headache:

I had the Paws issue all morning and nothing I tried worked. After about 90 minutes on hold with the x6690 number, I happened to be looking at times for a resort restaurant, clicked a time and it let me go through. I canceled out and tried an in-park ADR - got to the confirmation page again and no more Paws pop-up window. I was able to make ADRs without any more technical issues (I stayed on hold just in case something failed and I needed to talk to a CM). It made no sense why I couldn't get through all morning, but then the Paws issue mysteriously disappeared for me this afternoon for no discernible reason. I guess the moral is to keep trying - as frustrating and unnecessary as that seems.

What restaurant at AK?
Tiffins for the dinner. We did Yak & Yeti for lunch though and it was definitely odd times, but I think that is because they are a third party owned restaurant and so only have limited tables that can be booked via MDE.

I was able to logon this afternoon and make four ADRs. I went first to the MDE app and when I clicked on the plus sign to “Reserve Dining” it took me out of the app to the website where I logged in and was able to make the reservations. Good luck to everyone!

I never got an email, but it did show up in MDE website. Are you looking online or the app? That could make a difference.

For dinner reservations, what is the latest time anyone has been able to get in relation to closing time of parks?
I have a 6:50pm at The Plaza Restaurant. I didn’t want to do TS in MK, so that I wouldn’t eat up park time, but being that close to close, it seemed the best way to go for dinner on a MK day, rather than planning for something somewhere else and figuring out how much time it would take to get there.

The ADRs went great for me. It was the darn Droid Depot that sucked. I was on hold for 30 minutes, then accidentally disconnected trying to exit noise cancelling on my headphones so that my husband could talk to me. Then I was on hold for an hour, but had to disconnect for a work meeting. Then I was on hold for about 2 hours when I finally got through and got it. I was worried that I would have to disconnect again for the 1:30pm Zoom interview I have to do. I'm beat.
How does the droid reservation show up in your MDE? I reserved three spots, but only have one reservation number-is that right?

The app would not work this morning but logging on through my laptop did. We had 2 ADR’s cancelled on us for our late August stay. I was able to make 3 resort ADRs for our stay at about 10am today. We don’t have park tickets so at least we may be able to visit other resorts during our stay. Who knows where they will place us since POR won’t be open. Our TA is supposed to call them next week and see what they are doing with us.

I never got an email, but it did show up in MDE website. Are you looking online or the app? That could make a difference.
I checked both. I called the reservations line back and they confirmed I indeed had a reservation and gave me my confirmation number. They said there was no way to manually link it to MDE so I just have to wait to populate it. We put a manual note in that time slot for the time being and hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

How does the droid reservation show up in your MDE? I reserved three spots, but only have one reservation number-is that right?

We are only building 1 droid, so it looks like this:

Arrive at:
1:55 PM
guests-droid-making-16x9.jpg
Plan Details
WDW Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Custom Astromech Units
Disney's Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Droid Depot at the Walt Disney World Resort
Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXX
Show Show Details
Guests
1 Participating Guest
RetAvatar_180x180_Default_SignedIn.png

XXXXX

We are only building 1 droid, so it looks like this:

Arrive at:
1:55 PM
guests-droid-making-16x9.jpg
Plan Details
WDW Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Custom Astromech Units
Disney's Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Droid Depot at the Walt Disney World Resort
Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXX
Show Show Details
Guests
1 Participating Guest
RetAvatar_180x180_Default_SignedIn.png

XXXXX
I can't figure out how to book this online at all, what am I missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter