• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

I’m late to the game and have only been able to secure one of the two dining reservations I was hoping to make, and Disney has now closed their phone line due to high volume. Has anyone figured out how to get to the Droid reservations online? That is one I’m really hoping to get.
How do we make reservations for that? I think I need to call

Last edited:
I just called and the CM told me I can’t make DD reservations that area is closed. I’m guessing she did not know what she was talking about

That's absolutely wrong. Try the number above.
Thanks. The phone line is closed now. I will call in the morning.
I thought it sounded off because at first she was like you have to make those reservations through MDE, I then told her it won’t allow me and she said let me check...oh that’s area is closed so they won’t be open. 😦. That’s when I figured she was wrong by my guess. I’ll call in morning. Thank you.

Thanks. The phone line is closed now. I will call in the morning.
I thought it sounded off because at first she was like you have to make those reservations through MDE, I then told her it won’t allow me and she said let me check...oh that’s area is closed so they won’t be open. 😦. That’s when I figured she was wrong by my guess. I’ll call in morning. Thank you.

So frustrating :sad2: Hopefully, most people called today and you won't have to wait long. I got on hold 3 times and ended up waiting a total of 3.5 hours.Luckily, I was able to work while waiting but had to disconnect for a meeting once.

I didn't get the Paws glitch, but up at 4 am only to be locked out due to being "ineligible" but I was not and knew it-I had reservations canceled twice during the pandemic for two different trips, so I wanted until 6 am and was on hold 2.5 hours to make my reservations..they said I was eligible and they didn't know why I was having trouble...

Our latest at AK was 4:45 (they close at 6) at Yak & Yeti, our latest at MK was BOG at 6:55 (they close at 7), and I think the latest I saw at EPCOT was maybe 8:35 (they close at 9)? I didn't end up taking the EPCOT one cuz that's too late for us to eat though. And we got Mama Melrose at 7:45p (they close at 8). The only one I was disappointed with was Yak & Yeti - we're only spending 1 day at AK out of 9 so that seems like a lot of time wasted on dinner, but I guess hopefully we'll be done by then with the park anyway.
I did lunches because of the heat and masks, and I considered the Y and Y at that time, but yikes....that means the day is done early!

I did lunches because of the heat and masks, and I considered the Y and Y at that time, but yikes....that means the day is done early!
Yeah, we often do TS lunches on summer trips because of the heat alone, but now I feel they are extra essential because with reduced capacity I am worried quick service will be long waits for a table.

Yeah, we often do TS lunches on summer trips because of the heat alone, but now I feel they are extra essential because with reduced capacity I am worried quick service will be long waits for a table.
Yes, the last time we visited was in August and that break for a sit-down lunch in an air-conditioned restaurant was necessary!

Does anyone know when and if guests with Disney resort reservations will be able to book? I have an onsite reservation in 12 days.
I have been stalking this thread for an answer to this question. Does anyone know?

I have been stalking this thread for an answer to this question. Does anyone know?

Sadly, no one knows. I can't imagine it will be more than a few days, they probably just need to "honor" their emails from May where they said cancelled ADRs would have a jump on everyone else.... so it could be any day since that happened yesterday. I understand that the current DVC resorts (no parks) couldn't fill the restaurants with reservations so had to start taking walk ups, which they said they weren't going to do, so it's in their best interest to open up the reservations ASAP. Fingers crossed for you it's very soon!!

Ok, so I think they fixed somethings in the current environment, I tried to swap a reservation they had to make over the phone, and I get past the time selection, get two pop up windows confirming and reconfirming I want change.... and then.... PAWS. Sigh. But it looks like I'm one step closer.... although none of my reservations have a modify option. :rolleyes:

Ok, so I think they fixed somethings in the current environment, I tried to swap a reservation they had to make over the phone, and I get past the time selection, get two pop up windows confirming and reconfirming I want change.... and then.... PAWS. Sigh. But it looks like I'm one step closer.... although none of my reservations have a modify option. :rolleyes:
I wonder if we complain about PAWS like we did the 7 Dwarves, if they will give us a new error screen...

Sadly, no one knows. I can't imagine it will be more than a few days, they probably just need to "honor" their emails from May where they said cancelled ADRs would have a jump on everyone else.... so it could be any day since that happened yesterday. I understand that the current DVC resorts (no parks) couldn't fill the restaurants with reservations so had to start taking walk ups, which they said they weren't going to do, so it's in their best interest to open up the reservations ASAP. Fingers crossed for you it's very soon!!
I think ADRs might be available now for everyone? Just checked and I can see places in parks and resorts and DS for the next 60 days!

I’m in the same boat, grr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter