Any interest in a kids pen pal exchange?-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Since there has been interest in another round for the kids pen pal exchange...lets see if we can have this going again.

We have had a kids pen pal exchange in the past, and it is similar to the way that the adult pen pal exchange works. Your child gets assigned a pen pal that is the same gender as them, and around the same age range. This is a bit tricky since not everyone who would like to participate may get a pen pal. For example if the remaining pen pals are a boy that is 6, and a girl that is 14, that doesn't make a good pen pal match. So until all of the sign ups are in, and matched up, we will not know if your child will definitely be participating or not.

Along with their monthly letter in which they will have a topic to write about. They will also be sending their pal a twist that they can slip into their envelope along with their letter.

Any interest? If so, post here, or send me a pm with your child's name, age, and gender. After getting everyone's info. I will see if anyone is able to be matched up. I will be taking pms till Monday, and if this is a go, it will be a three month round to begin with, and the mail by date will be on the second Friday of each month.

If you have any questions, let me know.

My son would like to do this, I'll send you a pm

Edit: I guess he changed his mind, sorry!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter