Any new Dollar rental discounts lately?

JOC

<Font color="red"><marquee>DVC @ BWV</marquee><br>
Does anyone know if Dollar has any new codes to use for discounts?

I used "KISS3" code and saved a bundle on the 2 cars that we need in July. $134.95/week for a compact. I think with no discount is was ~$229.

Saved $150 on 10 day full size rental using
DESTC in May.

I tried using DESTC for our trip but it comes up saying it's an invalid code. By the way mom rules, looks like we're going the same day and we're staying for 10 days too!

Did you see the new code that SuzieQ just posted? GMF40....
It is not listed on mousesavers though..... I hope we don't need a coupon or something!

Holly

Used EMN39 last week & got a minivan for $199.99 week with Dollar during peak Easter time.

Great thing about Dollar is that there is no shuttle needed to pickup or drop off your car. They're RIGHT in the airport parking lot. That's a time saver and time savers are money savers for alot of people.

Just my 2 pennies worth,

Dunnthat

Originally posted by dunnthat
Great thing about Dollar is that there is no shuttle needed to pickup or drop off your car. They're RIGHT in the airport parking lot. That's a time saver and time savers are money savers for alot of people.

That's our main reason for using them! :)

Be sure to sign up for Dollar's Fastlane. It will save you bunches of times and they often offer you better vehicles for the same price.

Even if you have an existing reservation, you can call Dollar and they will transfer your current ressie (with any discounts) under your Fastlane number. Don't cancel and make new, just for Fastlane. Let them transfer for you.

I just changed my Spring Break ressie from KISS3 ($229/wk) to EMN39 (#199.99/wk) Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter