Any new VGF pics?

When DisVacationClubMommy mentioned someone peeking in, I had this vision of a two year from three rooms down standing at our balcony door saying hi!

I hope there are privacy dividers versus just a railing between the villas. I don't like the resorts that have balconies that are open to the neighbors. I know the dividers do not block conversation but it does give enough illusion of privacy to make me more comfortable.

Great photos--love the ones SoulBrother posted. Great details especially the ones of the balconies and the covered walkway--including one from the monorail area.

Thanks for the great pics Soul Brother. :thumbsup2 So far, I have been able to snag the first night for my annual December trip. Hoping I will be able to add at least another night.

Looks incredible.

oh my gosh when I saw the pictures I was worried about dividers too! We looove to sleep with the doors open and listen to all the "Disney" sounds, it would be awkward to have our neighbor peer in! :ssst:

Don't the bugs, lizards and such get in, as there is no screen to the doors. Also don't you get hot with the air turned off, as they advise you never to run the air with the door open. It causes condensation which leads to mold.

Does anyone know if privacy dividers will be put up on the balconies so your not hanging out with your neighbor?

I was worried about that too but disneydvc says "private porch or balcony". My guess is that the dividers and patio furniture added soon.

When I was there last week, I saw them installing privacy dividers on the balconies. :) So excited for completion!

When I was there last week, I saw them installing privacy dividers on the balconies. :) So excited for completion!

Do you have photos of what they look like? Or are they similar to the ones at the cash resort?

Do you have photos of what they look like? Or are they similar to the ones at the cash resort?

Ugh, I just looked through my photos and I don't have any showing them. The few pictures I have were taken from quite a distance. I didn't take any of them installing them. But they looked like white panels that were possibly tapered at the top. I thought they looked slightly different than the ones at the regular resort, and I thought they might be more like bead-board than paneled. I'm really not sure though, I just saw them from the monorail, and didn't get a close look. Saw them carrying them around up on the balconies. Sorry I don't have better info!

:wave2: Welcome to the boards

Hehe, thank you! Been reading on here for quite a while, and just made an account the other day! :wave2:

LOVE the pics! *swoon*

I have a waitlist for two nights the first week in December (6th and 7th). Has anyone had any luck with wait lists coming through yet?

Wl didn't work, but stalking did! I just checked multiple times a day and found our stay in a 1bdrm. We check in Nov 7th! Can't wait!!

I have a waitlist for two nights the first week in December (6th and 7th). Has anyone had any luck with wait lists coming through yet?

As mentioned by a pp, I had better luck stalking the website. I was able to get a studio for December 6th. Trying to add another night or so, but no luck yet.

As mentioned by a pp, I had better luck stalking the website. I was able to get a studio for December 6th. Trying to add another night or so, but no luck yet.

Well that's unfortunate. Congrats to you though. :)

Less than a month now before the first guests check in. Can't wait for opening day reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter