Any news on when the new Pop up Disney will open in Downtown Disney?

We walked by the building (ESPN Zone) on Saturday night and didn't see any changes. Everything looked like it has for the last few months -- closed building behind Disney themed construction walls. There was no indication that the Pop Up was coming or that it would be opening soon. Once the opening gets close, I would expect Disney to put up prominent signs with announcements.

This was posted a few moment ago so looks like tickets will be popping up soon

Attachments

• pop up.PNG
    pop up.PNG
    314.9 KB · Views: 30

TICKETS ARE LIVE

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/downtown-disney-district/pop-up-mickey-celebration/

direct link
https://www.showclix.com/event/pop-up-disney-a-mickey-celebration

Starts April 26 2019
  • Tickets
    • $30 Weekdays (Monday - Thursday before 4 p.m.)
    • $38 Evenings and Weekends (Monday – Thursday from 4 p.m. to closing, and all-day Friday – Sunday)
    • Children under 3 years of age do not need a ticket.

• Tickets are purchased in 10-minute intervals, and only a limited number of tickets are available per time, each day.
  • Please confirm your date when purchasing. Your ticket is only valid for the date and time of the ticket without exception.
  • All sales are final. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. Not valid for Theme Park admission.
  • Please arrive 15 minutes before your ticketed time to check in.
  • One person in your party must have an ID matching the name on the ticket.
  • Elements and activities are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

It looks too pricey for our family of 5 for what it is. We also stayed close to the similar one in NYC but did not go for the same reasons. I would rather spend that money on something fun instead of just picture opportunities.

These things are really popular at the moment so I can't blame Disney for jumping on the bandwagon. And sadly, the price isn't out of line with other things like this. The Museum of Ice Cream is $40, I think. They seem more geared toward people who might just be getting one ticket for themselves or maybe one other person, not for a family of 4 or more, because it really adds up quick. I mean, $120 for three people on a weekend? With that kind of money you could... I don't know... buy one person a princess brunch at Napa Rose!

These things are really popular at the moment so I can't blame Disney for jumping on the bandwagon. And sadly, the price isn't out of line with other things like this. The Museum of Ice Cream is $40, I think. They seem more geared toward people who might just be getting one ticket for themselves or maybe one other person, not for a family of 4 or more, because it really adds up quick. I mean, $120 for three people on a weekend? With that kind of money you could... I don't know... buy one person a princess brunch at Napa Rose!

It can be a good option for those wanting to hang out in DTD but not go into the parks.

It’s about $5 cheaper than I expected based on how much similar experiences cost. I can see my husband & I doing this for some anniversary photos. Disney has a special place in our relationship & this is a heck of a lot cheaper than say doing one of those private photo packages in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter