• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any "Once-lers"...OMG...OMG!!!

BellsFam

DIS Veteran
OMG... Any other Once-ler's out there just watch the last of the season finale?

I can't speak!!! :scared1:popcorn::

I hoped it was coming... and it is!!! :) :woohoo::woohoo:

My wife screamed for a while.

I'm actually excited for it as well, because I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan (more character/story/art fan than the games) and Elsa reminds me so much of Frost. She is by far one of the cooler Dis characters because she seems like a comic book type of character. Excited to see the darker side of her as well.

Should be fun!

Only thing that made me want to tune in to this was discovering they're putting characters from Frozen into it. That was quite an interesting move so I started paying attention to the show. It's all a bit... daft, though. That's my main problem with it. I think I'm more a 24/Dexter kinda guy.

It was a cool reveal...

Which it needed.

Season 3 was so "MEH", the ending certainly helped it at least go out on a big note.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter