Any other LGBT parents on here?

MinaFemme

Mouseketeer
Hi! My partner and I have been together 10 years this month, and we have a 2.5 year old son. We are from Queens, and we are going on our first family trip ever to WDW in October for our son's 3rd birthday! Just wanted to see if there are any other moms & dads here! :)

Dad here to a 4 yo. You'll have a great time in October. We'll be there, too, for a week.

Hi there! My DP and I have 10 year old daughter and a 17 year old daughter. We have done WDW several times but not since moving to NorCal. Switched to Disney cruises a few years ago and fell in love. Scheduled for the Thanksgiving cruise on the Fantasy this year.

2 moms here. Together 18 years today with a 6 yo son and 20 month son.

This January will be the 6yo 4th trip and the baby's 2nd. Trip #1 was booked before we got the adoption call so we took him at 4 months, going back this January for his 1st real trip.

Thank you all for stopping and introducing yourselves! And happy 18th anniversary to you Geniegirl!

My partner and I are having our first trip to WDW as empty nesters! Our son is 20 and serving in the US Army. I wish he could join us but we are very excited for this trip!

Hi 2 dads here- we're at Dis this week with our 13 year old son - today was Hollywood studios -tomorrow MK

My partner and I are having our first trip to WDW as empty nesters! Our son is 20 and serving in the US Army. I wish he could join us but we are very excited for this trip!

Awww, it's kind of bittersweet, huh? But you will have a ton of fun, and I'm sure he wants you to!

My partner and I have twins ( boy/girl) that will be 4 1/2 when we go this November. I would love it if we could find other families like ours who would be there at the same time! :)

My partner and I have twins ( boy/girl) that will be 4 1/2 when we go this November. I would love it if we could find other families like ours who would be there at the same time! :)

Awww, twins!! how adorable!

I know, I would love to meet up with other families like ours too....We're going in October, so we will just miss each other!

Hi there! My DP and I have 10 year old daughter and a 17 year old daughter. We have done WDW several times but not since moving to NorCal. Switched to Disney cruises a few years ago and fell in love. Scheduled for the Thanksgiving cruise on the Fantasy this year.

I saw a special that I recorded about Disney cruises last night, I am dying to take one! Perhaps next year we will!! Do you plan on visiting WDW again anytime soon?

I saw a special that I recorded about Disney cruises last night, I am dying to take one! Perhaps next year we will!! Do you plan on visiting WDW again anytime soon?

We used to visit WDW regularly. Now the cruises have us spoiled. Great service and characters easily accessible. We will make another trip to WDW in 2014. We want to stay at AK because we have heard great things.

We've done Wonder to Bahamas, Wonder to Alaska and going to Western Caribbean on Fantasy over Thanksgiving this year. My 17 year old DD says it is the best vacation ever. High praise from a teen.

Sounds like this thread needs to organize a family cruise sometime. That would be incredibly fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter