• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any recent stays at Radisson Universal?

winspinmom

Earning My Ears
Leaving for Orlando in 1 week and just booked 2 nights at the Radisson Hotel Universal thru Priceline. From what I have researched it looks like a great hotel, but I'm looking for any personal opinions. Also any recommendations for meals at IOA or surrounding area, I will be with MIL and 2 boys, 10 & 7. Thanks for any comments.

We liked it alot in September! Gonna be there again Dec. 29-Jan. 1.
Here's a helpful link....

Radisson Universal

At IOA, best restaurant is Mythos (table service). Our fave counter service is Thunder Falls Terrace (ribs, chicken), but it has been closed during last couple months. May be open over Holidays.

At Citywalk, gotta love Margaritaville! Easy to exit IOA and lunch there, and then easy return back into IOA. (Get your hand stamped before exiting IOA!)

Have a great time!!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter