Any rental car codes for easter week?

AlabamaPooh

Earning My Ears
1st post so "bear" with me. Has anyone found any good rental car rates (particularly mini-vans) for the week following easter? Our trip is March 30 - April 9.

The prices were pretty high. The last time I checked, there were not even any minivans available for that week. They were sold out! You can try code FVG for dollar. Good luck!

Codes are blacked out for that week.

Also National at Tampa and Orlando had NO cars available for that time frame.

Herc.

I just reserved a full size car for $129 with Specialty van rental for Easter week. Pick up 3/31, drop off 4/7/02. Found it on travelocity. For that price I reserved two full size cars instead of the mini van.

I found a Dodge Caravan for $429.79 (Does not include insurance) for 3/30/02 - 4/9/02. It sounds like I may be lucky to have found that! Thanks for the replies.

Hi Robyn lyn,
I would be interested in the Avis discount code/AWD if you can share it.
Thank you,
Ted

Mousesavers.com has a link to Dollar for a mini-van for $199. I don't know if there is a blackout for that date but I got one for the 16th-23rd of March using that link. Good Luck

wdwfam,

I am also interested in that Avis code/AWD. Can you pm me this info please? Thanks in advance.

Oops, wdwfam, please ignore my above request. Just check my pm's and RobinLyn has already graciosly posted a reply. Thanks anyway. And thanks also to RobinLyn.

Any one have any good luck yet? Our dates are 4/4 - 4/9. Most discounts I tried for start on the 6th. Also wondering about all this talk on Avis. Thanks:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter