Any reviews on the Hilton Universal???

aaroncg

Mouseketeer
We will be staying there ( i think ) and was wondering if anyone had any reviews of the place. Thanks

OK, Let's try to keep this going, I am curious too, anyone know?

OK guys, here goes.

My wife and I stayed there last year when we went to the Pantages Theater nearby. This is a very nice hotel. We had a large room, with a comfortable bed. (We are Hilton Honors Gold members, so I think they upgraded us to a larger room) But based on the decore, it looks like all of the rooms have been recently renovated. There was an Excellent Sunday Brunch with a huge selection, including Great King Crab legs. There was a paino player in the lobby. Get to the brunch early, it seems to be popular with locals.

We did not go to Universal, but it looked like CityWalk was within walking distance of the Hotel.

We would stay there if we ever went to Universal. (We are Disney people)

Good luck!

OK guys, here goes.

My wife and I stayed there last year when we went to the Pantages Theater nearby. This is a very nice hotel. We had a large room, with a comfortable bed. (We are Hilton Honors Gold members, so I think they upgraded us to a larger room) But based on the decore, it looks like all of the rooms have been recently renovated. There was an Excellent Sunday Brunch with a huge selection, including Great King Crab legs. There was a paino player in the lobby. Get to the brunch early, it seems to be popular with locals.

We did not go to Universal, but it looked like CityWalk was within walking distance of the Hotel.

We would stay there if we ever went to Universal. (We are Disney people)

Good luck!

Did it look like you could walk to US?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter