Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

The Dream and Fantasy will stay in Port Canaveral, and the Magic and Wonder can wander the earth.

I like the Southern Caribbean itinerary out of San Juan. You can't go that far south in 7 days out of Port Canaveral.

That's why I'm surprised they didn't do 10 and 11-day itineraries from PC to Southern Caribbean, and it would have included CC.

Oh well -- 50% of those of us who waited will be thrilled with the itineraries, and 50% of us won't. For me, the pricing is still a detriment and none of the itineraries are worth the price (for me).

Is there an area on the site that just lists the new itineraries? Or do I have to look at each one. *newbie*

:rotfl: I got on the website but it's messed up. The itinerary description for the 9 night out of Venice which visits Turkey & Greece describes exploring Naples and Malta!:lmao: OH! And when I try to price it it won't select both the date and the destination and the port of Venice is coming up to select! Good job DCL!! You crack me up!

And NOW I can't get ANY itineraries to come up for the Magic & Wonder past April....what's going on?

That's why I'm surprised they didn't do 10 and 11-day itineraries from PC to Southern Caribbean, and it would have included CC.

Oh well -- 50% of those of us who waited will be thrilled with the itineraries, and 50% of us won't. For me, the pricing is still a detriment and none of the itineraries are worth the price (for me).

SO GLAD they didn't do this!!! Not interested in 10-11 nights - too difficult with work! Fine with skipping CC!

Totally fine with flying to San Juan to get to new ports. We're moving our overpriced, same-old Western Caribbean June 2014 booking to the Southern Caribbean!

:banana:

SO GLAD they didn't do this!!! Not interested in 10-11 nights - too difficult with work! Fine with skipping CC!

Totally fine with flying to San Juan to get to new ports. We're moving our overpriced, same-old Western Caribbean June 2014 booking to the Southern Caribbean!

:banana:

After the 10-day test cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Wonder in 2006, I have been chomping at the bit to go back. Antiqua, Barbados and St. Lucia (my favorite) were fantastic ports and the scenery was so magnificent. I'd love to see Grenada and St. Kitts, but the dates interfere with another trip we are planning in September. But I know this cruise will be very popular as it is NEW NEW NEW! And many will enjoy the ability to stay longer in San Juan pre-cruise.

I don't have a problem with flying to San Juan, I just don't want to spend any extra time or money on a flight for a cruise I'm only half interested in.

The Alaska cruise itinerary is a very nice change-up by adding Sitka and a couple of extra nights, but the starting costs already look high :confused3

I'm going to go for the Fantasy December 2014 cruise for my birthday that includes a stop in San Juan. That will be a nice cruise and will complete the four ships for us.

:rotfl: I got on the website but it's messed up. The itinerary description for the 9 night out of Venice which visits Turkey & Greece describes exploring Naples and Malta!:lmao: OH! And when I try to price it it won't select both the date and the destination and the port of Venice is coming up to select! Good job DCL!! You crack me up!

And NOW I can't get ANY itineraries to come up for the Magic & Wonder past April....what's going on?

There shouldn't be any prices on the web site for the new cruises until the general public can book in a few days.

After the 10-day test cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Wonder in 2006, I have been chomping at the bit to go back. Antiqua, Barbados and St. Lucia (my favorite) were fantastic ports and the scenery was so magnificent. I'd love to see Grenada and St. Kitts, but the dates interfere with another trip we are planning in September. But I know this cruise will be very popular as it is NEW NEW NEW! And many will enjoy the ability to stay longer in San Juan pre-cruise.

I don't have a problem with flying to San Juan, I just don't want to spend any extra time or money on a flight for a cruise I'm only half interested in.

The Alaska cruise itinerary is a very nice change-up by adding Sitka and a couple of extra nights, but the starting costs already look high :confused3

I'm going to go for the Fantasy December 2014 cruise for my birthday that includes a stop in San Juan. That will be a nice cruise and will complete the four ships for us.

The San Juan ones are starting at under 1k pp tho - not bad at all! Having it on a classic ship helps! Plus there is a lot of competition in SJ.

There shouldn't be any prices on the web site for the new cruises until the general public can book in a few days.

They released some starting prices in the news release

The San Juan ones are starting at under 1k pp tho - not bad at all! Having it on a classic ship helps! Plus there is a lot of competition in SJ.

They released some starting prices in the news release

Can you post the link where these prices are listed?

RedSox68 said:
Can you post the link where these prices are listed?

Disney cruise blog has them.

I too am glad they decided not to do 10 or 11 night holiday cruises. I'll be on the last Southern Caribbean. I said I wasn't taking DD out of school anymore! Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

pillow said:
I read your DH's latest post - LOTS of information (I love his blog, by the way).
Jodie

I just want to say how proud I am of DH & his hard work. While not 100% correct, most was spot on including a 12-night WBTA. He put a Ton of work into those speculation postings and port calendars ;)

If you are reading this, Good job Scott!!!

Interested in southern Caribbean leaving 10/11/14. Wondering when DVC will release points charts on these. ..

Also wondering if there is a definitive answer on whether passports are required to fly into san juan..

kstategrad said:
Interested in southern Caribbean leaving 10/11/14. Wondering when DVC will release points charts on these. ..

Also wondering if there is a definitive answer on whether passports are required to fly into san juan..

We are taking that cruise. I believe that I read passports are NOT required.

My quick googling confirmed you did not need one. I found it on an airline site, but didn't dig far after I saw the dates were during the school year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter