Any Single Disney Loving Guys Out There?

Hi everyone. I'm a single guy who's new to the DIS Boards. Of course, I grew up loving Disney as a kid, but went to WDW/HHN during Halloween 2007 with a friend and have been addicted to all things Disney ever since. My friends think I'm crazy, but oh well. And, did I mention that I'm 40? Anyway, it's great to read all of your experiences and plans for the future. I'm already planning my 2008 trip and can't wait!

Hi everyone. I'm a single guy who's new to the DIS Boards. Of course, I grew up loving Disney as a kid, but went to WDW/HHN during Halloween 2007 with a friend and have been addicted to all things Disney ever since. My friends think I'm crazy, but oh well. And, did I mention that I'm 40? Anyway, it's great to read all of your experiences and plans for the future. I'm already planning my 2008 trip and can't wait!

Hello and welcome.
Stats would be helpful and when are you planning on visiting????
Join the fun, its a great place to share the addiction :)

Hello and welcome.
Stats would be helpful and when are you planning on visiting????
Join the fun, its a great place to share the addiction :)

Thanks for the advice, PirateMel. I need someone to show me the ropes around here.

Send one my way too, if you find some! And he needs to ski as well LOL :rotfl:

Wow....a Disney guy just down the road!! I work in the Baltimore area. I'm headed to Disney on a solo trip the May 8th - 3 nights at BC and 4 nights on Wonder. I'm really excited - I need a vacation and this is just the kind of escape I am looking for - play at the park for a few days and then veg on a carribean island - who could ask for more.

Anyway - would love to find out more about you if you care to post - or email - I am new to this system so I'm not completely sure on ettiquete for communication on the boards and for taking conversations off line.

Oh and because you are probably wondering - I am 43 and single.....

I'm 43 single male i lived in San Diego, ca. i just bought into dvc akv so i guest that makes me a disney fan

DVC as a single?? I've been thinking about buying into DVC or maybe going with another time share organization. I was wondering about doing DVC as a single. Is it flexible enough? Could you share a little bit about why you chose to do it and where you got some of your best info? It always seems like they are talking in circles when I try to sort out what I would really be getting.

Thanks

i just got tired of staying at a value resort asmu 2004, asmo 2005, pop 2008. it is very flexible because I'm not set to certain week or mouth. i make my reservation at 11 mouth window at my home resort and 7 mouth window at other resort. what you get is a set amount of points each year i have the 160 point contract through disney you could buy resale for less points. i got most of my information from this board reading for 2 yrs before i bought into dvc. you can find the point chart on the dvc forum so you can pick the time of year and how many days you want to stay. if you can plan a vacation 11 mouths out or 7 mouths out dvc should work out fine. but if you plan it out 2 mouths before your use year is up then your out of luck except for disneyland California.

We do exist! I'm a 31 year old single male. Never married, no kids. Waiting to find a cool girl that enjoys Disney as much as I do.

We do exist! I'm a 31 year old single male. Never married, no kids. Waiting to find a cool girl that enjoys Disney as much as I do.

Are there any of you in the midwest??? I keep hearing about all you single disney fanatics, BTW I am 34 and Disney Crazy, But you are all so far away. SO SAD!!

I'm so happy to see there are single Disney-crazy guys in their 40's around! It seems most of them usually are in their 20's or something. Now I just need for there to be more single Disney-crazy guys in their 40's here in Texas, and I'll be happy. :thumbsup2

DVC as a single?? I've been thinking about buying into DVC or maybe going with another time share organization. I was wondering about doing DVC as a single. Is it flexible enough? Could you share a little bit about why you chose to do it and where you got some of your best info? It always seems like they are talking in circles when I try to sort out what I would really be getting.

Thanks

Sueil33 I am a DVC member who is single and LOVE it!!! Havent used it for other places yet, but plan too. I live 90 minutes away and find it to be pretty flexible for me. And on the rare occ that it isnt, I can drive home or stay and pay for a room. I have been able to take friends and get 2 and 3 bedroom villas with it too.

They do exist!

Hey there! Cool girl here who loves disney, living in south florida ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter