Any Single Disney Women Out There?

I'm on my way to becoming a single Disney mom. DH moved out a month ago. We have a trip booked already for October so now my mom is going to go in his place. I'll probably have a better time with her anyway. ;)

Hi Tammi,

I'm sorry to hear about your changing life. Maybe you will run into some fellow Disney fans in October.

Hi Dave. Thanks. I would love to meet new people who love Disney as much as I do. I'll be on the lookout.

CoasterAddict said:
I've really enjoyed meeting some folks from here face to face. Road trip, anyone? :moped:

I'll read the rest of your WildWomen trip report, but if we could get a trip organized for October I'd probably be up for it.

I was in Boston a few days this past week. Beautiful weather! :thumbsup2

DisneydaveCT said:
When in October will you be down there?
18th-22nd. We usually go in December for all the Christmas stuff, but this year I've decided to try MNSSHP. However, come December I will prob start going through Disney withdrawals and need to sneaked down for a quick weekend.

Hi Tammi,

I'll be there Oct. 20-28 for sure with my 17 yo daugther and her best friend :dance3: and I'm hoping my good friend will be coming too but she hasn't made up her mind yet. If you 'd be interested in meeting up for a drink or something that would be great! We're not going to MNSSHP until the 24th or that may have been a good place to meet. I don't have many friends who really 'get' :confused3 my disney addiction so I am always ready to meet people who do 'get' it!

Hang in there,

Vicki

Hi Vicki. My 'real life' friends don't get the addiction either. That's why I love the DIS. We understand each other! I'd love to meet up while we are down there. I'll be traveling with my mom, DS6 and DD4.

Hi guys! I am new to the board. One of my friends said I shoudl check out this site sense I love Disney. I am 22 and live in Florida. Anyone can PM me if interested!!

Single Disney Gal here...24 and from Minnesota. Lots of trips in my past and many more to come.

I'll be on the land-and-sea cruise from December 3-7. Not going solo - talked my mom into going along with me. Looking forward to that. Have been to the world solo 3 times in the last 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter