• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Solo Adventures by Disney travelers??

ctmouse

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am considering going solo on the ABD trip to Southern California...

Have any of you gone Solo on this trip? If yes how were you treated
by the guides?

How Did you find the other travelers (Non-Solos) accepting you? Did you
get to sit with others at a table or did you need to sit by yourself??

Those Non solo travelers how did you observe the treatment of the
Solo travelers by both guides and guests?

Thanks,

ctmous

I see you are wanting an opinion of someone who has been solo on a trip. I would like to say we had someone who went solo on our Backstage Magic tour. The individual became part of the group easily. No one ever sat by themselves. When we ate, the group received a few tables so all of us are joined together. The Guides interacted with everyone. At the first dinner, the Guide sat with the solo traveler. Really, the guides and the guests interact throughout and its fabulous. The Guides managed to spend time with and took care of everyone. After experiencing the trip, I would be comfortable going solo easily.

We had a solo adventurer on our trip that we all loved and wanted with us even during our solo times. ABD guides will treat you right and I am sure you will NEVER feel left out. If that is the only thing keeping you from going, sign on up! You will surely have a wonderful time. I wouldn't think twice about going by myself (if I could get the time off of work and had the $$).:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter