Any solos avoid certain resorts because..

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
they make them miss the rest of the family? DH doesn't believe me but I avoid OKW, and before we joined DVC, I avoided POFQ on solo trips. Why? Because those were DH's favorite resorts, and I was afraid that if I stayed there, I'd think about missing him. So I've always made it a point to stay somewhere different, "MY" solo resort! Before we joined DVC, it was PORS-the resort I always stayed at on solo trips, and never together with DH. Now, when I go alone, I always stay at BCV-where DH's never stayed. DH doesn't believe me that staying where I've stayed with him might make me lonely, but that's how I feel. Anyone else like that? Otherwise, I love my solo trips!

I felt very strange being at ASMu without my kids, but actually teared up at 'Ohana during the coconut races! 'Ohana is my favorite restaurant in the World, but I don't think I'll eat there solo again. I need my children there to fully appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter