Any suggestions??

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
I've got a craft I'm doing with my Girl Scouts that needs tweeking. I've taken a 9" wooden "initial" letter (1/4" thick), painted the edges, and modge-podged scrapbook paper on the face of it. I attached with a hot glue gun MM swirl and heart shaped clips. My intent is for the clips to hold small photos and the girls can hang these on their wall. HOWEVER, the clips are SO STIFF that when I try to slide a small photo in it pulls the clip right off the letter because of the pressure I'm applying. Does anyone have a different suggestion for the clips?? I thought about swirling floral wire, but that doesn't look as nice. I also thought about paper clips, but those aren't as fancy either. Does anyone else make clips and if so where?? Any other suggestions??

TIA!
Brenda

Have you tried hot gluing clothes pins? The girls could decorate them, and I think they'd stand up to the pressure (abuse) of clipping photos on them for a long time. :)

I would try clothespins too. You can get tiny clothespins in the scrapbook?card making section of some craft stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter