Any that can sleep 4 adults and a 10 yo ??

Tuckster

Earning My Ears
My wife and I, our 2 adult children, and a 12 year old granddaughter.
Prefer BWV. Probably will need 2 rooms ?? On a tight budget !!!

At animal kingdom the one bedroom sleeps 5 with two bathrooms. I believe bsy lake does the same. Otherwise you probably need two bedrooms villa or two studios. I'm not sure about Saratoga springs

The Studios at VWL & VGF will accommodate 5 as will all 1-bedroom (and larger) villas with the exception of the Value 1-bedrooms at AKV Jambo House. Only the 1-bedrooms at AKV (except Values), BLT & OKW have both a sleeper chair and sleeper sofa. For all other 1-bedrooms, you would need to provide your own bed and bedding for the 5th.

Just spoke with members services about our upcoming trip to BWV in a 1 bed.

I asked about an email I received from Disney Destinations that said "You chose a great place to stay! Your 1-bedroom villa features a living room, accommodations for up to five Guests, a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi!"

I said does that mean I could bring my 13yo niece?
(We have 2 adults, 15yo & 11yo on reservation now)
She said yes, but that they do not provide bedding.

Just spoke with members services about our upcoming trip to BWV in a 1 bed.

I asked about an email I received from Disney Destinations that said "You chose a great place to stay! Your 1-bedroom villa features a living room, accommodations for up to five Guests, a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette and complimentary Wi-Fi!"

I said does that mean I could bring my 13yo niece?
(We have 2 adults, 15yo & 11yo on reservation now)
She said yes, but that they do not provide bedding.

In a BWV one bedroom there is a King bed (in the master bedroom) and a full or queen (I can never remember) pullout in the living room. The fifth will be sleeping on the floor (and there isn't a lot of floor space, but people do it). You may want to bring an air mattress.

If you have to stay in a one bedroom, ideally I'd recommend getting an air mattress. However, in a pinch (or weekend trip), we've taken the sofa cushions off of the pull-out couch, put them on the floor and stretched an old twin fitted sheet (brought from home) over them. Obviously the sheet doesn't fit perfectly and I'm not sure i would recommend this for an extended stay...but for a younger child, it's better than the hard floor. Didn't hear a single complaint from my dd when we did this.... However, as the previous poster said, the living room does get a bit tight.... Good luck and have fun!!

A 2 bedroom is the ideal accommodation, however, if you are trying to stay using the least points I would strongly recommend OKW. The villas there are large and well appointed including a full size laundry room. The busses are timely and even if you get the farthest room from the hospitality house its no more than a 10-15 walk and all the busses going to the parks stop there so just about any bus will get you to the front.

If you have to stay in a one bedroom, ideally I'd recommend getting an air mattress. However, in a pinch (or weekend trip), we've taken the sofa cushions off of the pull-out couch, put them on the floor and stretched an old twin fitted sheet (brought from home) over them. Obviously the sheet doesn't fit perfectly and I'm not sure i would recommend this for an extended stay...but for a younger child, it's better than the hard floor. Didn't hear a single complaint from my dd when we did this.... However, as the previous poster said, the living room does get a bit tight.... Good luck and have fun!!

I don't think the couch cushions at BWV come off the couch any longer - its been a long time since we've used the sofa bed though.

Did you look into the Treehouses at SSR? We are staying there in November. Myself/husband, my daughter and her 2 sons. There are 3 bedrooms: queen in master, queen in 2nd bedroom and bunk bed room in 3rd. Perfect set up for us and maybe for you too! The kids would have a blast in the bunk bed room and everyone would have their own bedrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter