Any Webkinz people out there?

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
Because I enjoy VMK so much my DH thought I might like a webkinz. The problem is that I can't find the same kind of help that I got here on the disboards when I first started VMK, for webkinz. Anyone know of any boards that might be helpful to me? TIA :flower3:

there is a webkinz thread on the community board. I'll go find the link for ya

webkinzinsider.com

elubin.com (you have to click on the webkinz link on that page)

I have three :D

omg! I am so glad to know i am not the only one!!!! :rotfl2:

I also play on tygirlz.com to get my nieces points!

I dont think i will ever grow up.. hehe

You are not alone... I too play webkinz!

I love playing Webkinz! It was suppose :) to be my daughter's game but I find myself playing it more than her now. If I'm not playing VMK, I'm playing Webkinz. I just can't resist all those cute little animals. I have the brown horse and the black bear but my daughter has about 35 or so Webkinz...so you can tell we are crazy for Webkinz. Let me know if you get a Webkinz and I can add you as a friend. There are some fun games on there that you can play against friends. As someone else mentioned, I really like WebkinzInsider.com. They seem to be up-to-date on everything that is happening.

I got 3 webkinz :D

Pug,Polar Bear, And Husky

Couldn't resist the husky bed >:D

I have 29 Webkinz but putting in a Love Frog right now so 30 XD

And I guess 31 if I wanted to because I have a code from a trading card.

Whoah, 30+?

My parents said it is more for little kids, so I would never say anything to my friends, that I have them. Lol.

i gots 10 webkinz.
persian cat, panda, googles, black bear, dalmation, lion, bull dog, penguin, chocolate lab and cocker spaniel :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter