Anybody else able to take advantage of the Little Bit of Toronto package

abbyndrewmom

Mouseketeer
We were lucky enough to get the Friday of the long weekend. For $125.00 per adult and $85.00 for the kids we got theatre tickets(Lion King row D)a night at the Westin Harbour Castle, Blue Jay tickets and a 3 course dinner at a nice restaurant in downtown Toronto. We are very excited. if any one else is interested check out www.Mirvish.com The offer is good through June 1.

I am really excited about taking the kids to the Lion King, they loved the show at the Animal Kingdom. I got the same deal for my Mom for mothers day but got her tickets to Mama Mia.

Allison

This ALWAYS happens to us! We just took Ryleigh to see Lion King on April 25 and saw Mama Mia last night! They were both great but Mama Mia was really good! All the Abba hits and a really young, energetic crowd!
Wish we'd waited for the deal!!!!
Have fun though!

Hi Allison: We are thinking about going in May also. Do you know how much parking is at the Westin? I am thinking about staying either there or at the Sheraton. When you called were you able to choose your hotel or did you have to take what they offered?

Wow, that's a great deal. I'm going to look into it for my DH birthday at the end of May.

dh told me about it and we are considering it. Ernie is also talking about NO TAX on admissions and hotels from May 1 to Sept! That would be cool! I would get my Wonderland season's passes and zoo membership for less! COOL! S

Allison - I'm trying to get through right now, but all I get are busy signals! Just wondering, while you are on the phone with them, do you have to book everything...the date of the performance, the restaurant you want, or do they just give you coupons for you to book in future? Thanks, Jo

Keep trying it took my almost an hour just to get through then I was on hold for almost 45 min last night.

You need to book hotel and showtickets at time of booking. They will then send you a list of restaurants and the blue jay tickets they just have to be used before June 1st. They do give you a choice of hotels but some had better seats available. We took the Westin because that gave us the best seats(row D in the orchestra) I forgot to check parking (yikes I know could be a big mistake) I did check the price at the Westin for a second night and it was $199.00 and that was the TA rate :eek:

Good luck to everyone

Allison

I hate that it's only through June 1 as we're planning a trip July 17th :(

Anyone know of any other deals we could take advantage of? I'd think they would extend some deals to try & boost tourism for the next 6 mos or so.

What is the coolest/best located hotel in Toronto?

Been trying for awhile as well. Are the jays tickets good for the day of your choosing?

I can't even get a busy signal, just keeps saying all circuits are busy! I would think this must be sold out soon, with all this response!

OMG!!I still can't get through! Has anyone been lucky yet? Are there maximum # of tkts you can buy?

I've been trying all day also! Sometimes getting busy signal, other times getting the all circuits are busy message. GRR. We want to go May 30, but I'm sure it will be sold out. I will persevere though. I wonder how late tonight they will be taking calls?

I'm looking for May 31. I've been re-dialing non stop since 4:00. I heard on the radio they are getting a 1000 calls per hour. I wish I could at least get thru to be put on hold. My hand is cramping. I keep watching the mirvish site thinking they'll post something if they are sold out.

It's ringing!!!

.....and ringing.......still ringing........why is it still ringing????

OMG! It stopped ringing, no machine, no cue nothing.Just disconnected.

I'm such a loser, this is the most exciting thing I've done all week!

Just checked online, the phones close at 8p.m. I would have thought they'd extend the hours but oh well! Try again tomorrow!

Not to get anyone's hopes shattered, but I just thought I'd let you all know that my boyfriend works at the corner of King and University ( @ blocks away from the Royal Alex theatre.....) well....
the line up for the promotional deal was almost past his office this morning.
Good Luck to you all though.... we saw both last week and they were great. ( I have seen Lion King 3 times... so I actually enjoyed Mama Mis More.)

My sister and I heard about the deal on the news on Tuesday night and called right away. I got a busy signal for about a 1/2 hour and then I was on hold for another 20 minutes. My 2 sisters and I split the cost for my parents for their wedding anniversary in May. I think my mom almost fell on the floor when she heard what we were doing. She has been trying to get my dad to go see Mamma Mia for months. Even though we live in Toronto, we took advantage of the overnight at a hotel. We set them up at the Royal York and my mom is so excited.

In case anyone doesn't know all the details.... I was told that the tickets for the show will come in the mail. The hotel is booked and a confirmation from the hotel will come in the mail as well. Tickets have to be taken to the restaurant the night of the show. Vouchers for the Jays game will come in the mail with the show tickets. They have to be exchanged at the SkyDome box office for any game up to and including June 1st.

I'm almost as happy as my parents are and I'm not even going. My sister decided to take advantage of it as well and got the package for her and her boyfriend.

Keep on the phones. Put up with the busy signals. It's definately a deal not to pass up.

I got through! We got 7 seats for May 30. All Saturdays are sold out.

PoohBWV, I asked and they said there is still some availability left that night. If you can call this a.m still, it took me about 20mins to get through and I was on hold for 15min. We chose the Sheraton and will also catch the jays that weekend!

does anyone know if you have a better chance using the 1-800 # versus the local #? Do they feed into the same operators so there would be no difference?

I used the local #. While they feed into the same place the toll free line kept saying no circuit avail which meant it wasn't even getting in at all. Waiting in anticipation while it rang and then getting the no circuits message wasted too much time.

Good Luck, she did tell me all Saturday/Sundays were basically gone. Also Tues-Thurs had best availability. Some Fridays left for later in the month. Long weekend I also believe is gone.

My parents, sister, brother and their spouses and mysely (my dh is anti-social) are going for the night. Having dinner, going to Mamma Mia, staying at the Sheraton in 3 rooms and seeing the Jays play Boston for $131.00ea incl service charges. Unbelievable!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter