Anybody Else Experiencing Problems with Bell Mobility?

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
I have yet to receive an original invoice from them since August 2003 (and no I have not moved or changed my address!). And everytime I end up calling and they end up telling me that I'm just buying time as to not pay my bill. HOGWASH! Ever since they stopped sending their portion with Bell Canada it's been a nightmare dealing with them!:mad:

It was the last straw when once again, no bill and then they had the nerve to accuse me once again! What ever happend to Customer Service, let alone Good Customer Service?

Just wait until I tell the Post Office what they said about them!

Thanks for letting me vent! But they have been such a thorn in my side and they are the ones that don't know a hole in the ground from a you know what!

UGH!

Scratch
pirate:

:wave2: Janet, I have a couple of different phones with Bell Mobility. My two pay-as-you go, are (usually) fine, although last week I was left with no time. It is supposedly on an automatic top-up, and it didn't :(

My newest account (for DS) we have NEVER received a bill in over a year and a half. (Well, we did get one that I ranted and raved about it and got a photocopy after he was cut off that we even realized it!!! ) We have checked (and CHECKED) all the account information, but it never came. I finally decided to pay the thing online, which, if it wasn't for your post here, I'd have forgotten for this month, so THANK YOU!!! :p

One trouble with setting up your online account is that you need to have the account number (you know, the one on the bill :rolleyes: ) to do that.

All that said, though, I have found the personnel to be very helpful---"Could you please explain to me why this bill is a couple of hundred dollars?" and "Please cancel the phone number, he has lost the phone--again."

Good luck, hun. Ranting is good for the soul!!
:listen:

I'm old fashioned and want to pay my bills the old fashioned way! I get a bill, I pay it and if there is a problem I want it solved before they get my money!

My Dad always taught me, you pay your bills first then you pay yourself! And with not receiving the invoice I can't keep my books straight!:rolleyes:

Scratch
pirate:

I have not had any problems yet. I get my bill in the mail (takes about 2-3 weeks from cut off date to arrive)
Jut got a new phone a couple of months ago and sign up for a 2 year contract. Hope I do not have any headaches in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter