• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

anybody ever requested a movie to

TREEFROG00

Earning My Ears
be played on a certain night in the campgrounds? We want to see a movie on May 28th, but aren't interested in A Goofy Movie. Just wondering if anyone has ever asked them to change the movie and what results you got.:cool:

I doubt they would change a posted schedule for one request. There are probably many people who would plan to go that night specifically to see that movie. I think you'll find they stick to the schedule they have.

I would go so far as to say you have virtually no chance of getting them to change the schedule. They publish a schedule for each month and every campsite and cabin gets a copy and it is posted at all the comfort stations. It eventually makes it way to this board and people from several of the resorts pick the night they want to come often based on what movie is going to be shown. Not that it would be difficult for them to change they just would not want to run the risk of upsetting everyone who was planing on the published listing.

The CM that runs the campfire has little to do with the movie schedule. While we were there in February, We had a conversation with Sundy about the "Country Bear" movie being put into the rotation. She told us that they make suggestions, but that the schedule comes from the management.
As for actually changing a movie that was already scheduled I would say the chances were very slim to none.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter