• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anybody from Long Island/NYC interested in meeting?

DVC Bunny

Earning My Ears
DH and I along with friends of ours are Disney fanatics/DVC owners and would like to see if anybody is interested in getting together to talk about our mutual obsession.

Is anybody interested? Let me know.

Have a Disney day!!!

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

Hello we are interested in getting together we live in Massapequa. We are not members yet but have rented points from members 3 times and have taken the tour at the Boardwalk to join but Charlie still needs some convincing? Mabye seeing you guys would help him get over the initial hump!!!! Let me know if you are willing to take the challenge Limoge7@disneyfan.com :D

Yep, depending on the date you can count me in! Also Jaypd and a bunch of us were talking about getting together a DIS meet at a LI park in late spring/early summer but will be happy to meet before then!

Kimberly-Lucas and Ripley's Mom

birdhouse-sm.gif
dvcjoke.gif

Please let me know when you will meet. DH will need convincing ( he's not as obsessed as me about DVC but since he pays the dues, I shouldn't complain!),but sounds like fun!

Andrea
DVC 1997

Count me in! We've been members since 1992 and remember the meeting/party that DVC held at the L.I. Marriott in Uniondale in 1994. They had DVC guides 'showing' DVC at a Florida real estate fair at the Nassau Coilseum. The meeting/party was a blast. Spring, summer or sooner is okay with me. (Too long until OKW!) :)

NancyDVC

I'd be interested in a meeting. It would be nice to meet some DVC/DIS members that live nearby. I live in Centereach. DH only "likes" Disney and he's tired of hearing about our next trip. (It'll be our first trip home and I'm so excited!) Let me know when & where.
Tammy

I'm so glad there's been such a positive response. I was thinking of meeting at the Barnes and Nobles on Route 110 in Melville. They have a big coffee bar/cafe. How does March 3rd or 10th sound at around 2:00pm? Let me know.

I'm really excited about meeting you all!!

Have a Disney day!!

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

We would love to meet with all you guys. We are from Holbrook in Suffolk County so let us know the time and place and we'll be there!! :) :)P.S. March 10th sounds good let me know if that will be the date. Marianne

I used to live in Melville but moved to Manhattan. March 3rd or 10th is good for me. Sounds cool. OK for me to bring my friend who I turned into into an obsessed Disney freak?

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the THINKS you can think up, if only you try." Dr. Seuss

Hi Nancy. I was at that Marriot meeting. I remember that it was VERY cold and snowy. Wasn't
it to get us members to help sell DVC to our
friends? It was nice, though, to meet some other
members. At the time, there weren't too many of
us. I bought in Dec of 1991 without even seening
the place. Best thing I ever did. Anita.

Beachangel - Please...bring your friends. Anybody who's obsessed with Disney is a friend of mine!!! :D :D :D

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

Hi everyone! We are having a meet on Feb. 11 at noon in NYC :D We're meeting in front of the 5th Avenue TDS. Here's a link to the collector's board with all the info. Please join us!

http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=26009194&m=427099677

goofy11a.gif

DIS VA meet 1/21/01
DIS NYC meet 2/11/01

Offsite '77, '79, '85, '90, '96, '99, '00, '01 May 10-13 2001
Disneyland '77, '97
BW Inn June '98
DVC Hilton Head, All Star Sports March 2000
DVC BWV Sept and Oct '00 May 13-18 2001
Animal Kingdom Lodge May 18-20 2001
Disneyana Convention Sept. '01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter