Anybody have experience with tooth extraction and implant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this, I wear a partial on top with my eye teeth on it and just got a partial on bottom with my two front lower teeth and a back tooth on each side. I've been wearing the upper since I was 17, I'm 60 now so I don't even notice it but the lower has been harder to get used to. My only problem with the implants is that they have to put you to sleep to do the drilling and I don't do any elective surgery if I have to be put to sleep, I don't do well with that. The cost of a bridge was just about the same cost as the implants so I went with the partial because my dentist wanted to pull the two teeth next to the missing ones for the bridge and I didn't really want to pull any teeth if I didn't have to. Going 7 months without my two front bottom teeth would be a pain, I know when my brother had one done he had a sort of fake tooth he was able to pop on and off when he wanted to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter