Anyone able to get ent. rate for week of 3/11?

ktracy

Earning My Ears
Or any other week in March for that matter. How can they sell out that fast? If the rooms are all gone, I would like to know if any of you on the boards were able to get some before they were gone.

I've been calling every day for at least the last month. I will be there Mar 8 to 12. When the rates finally came out I was also told that they were sold out for that week. It looks like they are not offering the rate in March due to spring break Apparently the hotel is already 80% full for the month of March so there is no need for them to offer the entertainment rate when they know that people are willing to pay the full rack rate.

I called today and got the Entertainment rate for The Hard Rock Hotel for March 3- 8. There is some promotional rate for the same time frame. The promotional rate was $149 and the Entertainment rate was $140. Yeah!!! I had stopped by the AAA earlier in the day and they gave me a $296 per night for the same time frame. I called Loews directly when I got home. I was extremely psyched to get such a great rate.

That's interesting! I've Also been waiting for the Ent. rate to come out. I already have a AAA rate of 149.00 for March 8-11. Maybe I should be thankful for this rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter