Anyone at okw this week??

3disneyamigos

Earning My Ears
just wondering if you found a blue ipod on the bus going to okw ? next they need to replace the tv's here ..:happytv:

You may already have contacted Lost and Found at the Ticket and Transportation Center; throughout the years I have had to visit them on quite a few occasions!

In July I lost my sunglasses on the Dinosaur ride in AK. At the Lost and Found, I looked through at least 10 trays, each of which held between 20-30 pairs of the plastic framed glasses. This was 3 days worth of glasses lost just from Animal Kingdom alone! Unfortunately they were not there.

But while I was looking, a Monorail driver came in with both arms full of items, including about 3, one of a pair, sandals/flipflops, sweaters, and a camera with its case, as well as a camera case. He said that these items were just from his morning trip.

Hopefully someone turned in your ipod. ( A few years ago my DGS autograph book was mailed home to him).

Good luck and pixie dust!

June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter