Anyone ate at Wolfgang Puck? Only place we could get seating!

llggood

Mouseketeer
Only place we could get seating for 13 of us on Saturday. Any reports good or bad?

We thought it was wonderful... I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We went to Cirque first and then had an upstairs seating.

I've not eaten upstairs but have eaten downstairs.

You need to like that Spago-style California cuisine to like Wolfgang Puck's. If you do, you'll love it. If you don't, you won't. It's basically just american (and particularly californian) ingredients with french preparations, although that oversimplifies it a little.

Heavy sauces, odd combinations, and very nontraditional presentations is what it's all about. Horseradish apricot sauces, etc.

Ask yourself this -- what do you think of wasabi mashed potatoes? If your response is, why would anyone do that to mashed potatoes, then Puck is probably not for you. If, on the other hand, you hear "Salmon" and "Gorgonzola," and you think, "that might work," they you'll probably love WP's cafe.

lark said:
I've not eaten upstairs but have eaten downstairs.

You need to like that Spago-style California cuisine to like Wolfgang Puck's. If you do, you'll love it. If you don't, you won't. It's basically just american (and particularly californian) ingredients with french preparations, although that oversimplifies it a little.

Heavy sauces, odd combinations, and very nontraditional presentations is what it's all about. Horseradish apricot sauces, etc.

Ask yourself this -- what do you think of wasabi mashed potatoes? If your response is, why would anyone do that to mashed potatoes, then Puck is probably not for you. If, on the other hand, you hear "Salmon" and "Gorgonzola," and you think, "that might work," they you'll probably love WP's cafe.

Couldn't have said it better myself. DH and I enjoyed it so much on our last trip, we dined there twice!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

If you are eating downstairs in the cafe there are also many choices with simpler presentations.

We love it. There is such a variety that everyone can find something they are in the mood for.

My grandson had thesushi and loved it............with chop sticks
me i had the meatball which was grande

We eat there every trip and love it!! Everything we've ever had there has been wonderful!! :wave:

We love both upstairs and downstairs dining at the Cafe. So many delicious choices!

Hello ~

Yes I always eat at Puck's and it's always great! Be sure to try the soups, salads and desserts! And if you love sushi, don't forget to order it!

Live, Love, Eat (just had too!!!)

Princess Candace Marie

princess:

We went there for sushi. We had wanted to go to House of Blues but there was a 20 minute wait and Puck's could seat us right away in the sushi bar. We had a big meal of sushi and were not disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter