• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone else cant sleep?

GinaGrumpyDwarf

<font color=deeppink>Preferrs a BUZZ but will sett
We're going to disney today (saturday) and i have to be up at 5:30 am, it's after midnight now....cant sleep!!!! :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4:

same thing here.. I have to get up at 4:45 and I'm wondering if I'll even make it to bed at this point.

I am leaving Australia today for USA. 2 weeks of skiing followed by a week at WDW, cant sleep, havnt slept since about 1 week ago. All others have fun in WDW!!!!!

Tim

Me too! Every night I plan (obsess!) about our vacation. This is going to be our first time at DisneyWorld and a Disney Cruise!! Thank goodness for this board! It has given me so much info to work with! Ya'll are so lucky to be going so SOON!! Have a GREAT time!!
Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter