Anyone Else Have This Problem???

KaraKW

<font color=blue>Baby Bird Correspondent<br><font
Hi, there!
I've been trying to log onto the DVC Website so I can use the Vacation Calculator (I STILL don't have any point sheets for 2002 -- am I alone on this??) Anyway, I CANNOT log on to their site!! I know the username and password, but it won't let me on. Is this a site problem?? Or just me???

Thanks for the help!
Kara

Look through the threads and you'll see a lot of folks having problems with the site.

Hopefully, they'll fix it soon. It's been acting up for a couple of weeks at least!

Thanks!! I'm glad to know it's not "just me"!! I was FINALLY able to get on, but talk about being frustrated in the process! :rolleyes:

BTW, can anyone tell me when we're supposed to get our point sheets for 2002??

Thanks!
Kara :wave:

I tried to log on too but I could not. It appears the web site is the problem. I tried at 12:10pm. :D

It's been taking me about 3 tries w/the correct username & password to get in during this past week. Hope they fix that soon!

The site has been acting wacky for over a week. If you keep logging in you might get to what you want.

The 2002 point sheets for DVC resorts have been out for about a year. The 2003 point sheets were recently posted on the Member Site.

2002 points for all other non-DVC options have been posted on the Member Site since Friday. They found errors in the Disneyland charts and have taken them down.

We are going to get our hard copies of the charts in the "new and improved" Member Guidebooks scheduled to mail in September. (I should get mine by January.)

I've got some of the info if there's something I could tell you about...

hi: caskbill has a great program that he e-mailed me regarding the points. i'll be happy to look up your dates and post for you.

I don't think it is a problem with the site, it could be a problem with the hosting though. People can get through but there is probably a bottleneck because there are more people using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter