Anyone else ticked off......

It only bugs me on the level of "I like to get a bargain" and I sometimes feel that perhaps I did not... Like I bought an expensive outfit and three days later it was on sale. I keep telling myself I will be 78 when it expires and I will be more concerned about moving my bowels at that point... :)

Yep... right there with you...

the full 50-yr contract was the deciding factor for us between resale of an EPCOT area resort or SSR. The extra 12-yrs was enough to sweeten the deal for us...:cool1: it seems fair that if you buy into a new resort from Disney you should expect a full contract term IMHO

Just for the heck of it, I looked up each of the DVC's opening date to see when they would have expired if each had gotten their own 50 year contract.
VBR Oct 2045
HHI Mar 2046
BWV July 2046
VWL Jan 2051
BCV July 2052
I know it won't happen, but wouldn't it be nice for owners at each of these resorts if they were changed to the above expiration dates.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter