Anyone ever do a before park Disney premier photo session?

tanyali26

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I am planning two trips for 2019. One for my little ones 1st and 3rd birthday. ( that is my budget trip) The other for my daughters Quince .(sweet 15) For the 1st and 3rd birthday I was thinking of doing a mini session or enhanced session at the GF or Poly for cake smash. For my daughters 15 trip the pics are the reason for the trip. That is her quince, no party but magical photos and a stay at a deluxe. If I could swing it we were thinking Epcot and then a enhanced session at the GF. If anyone has ever done any of these or any experience with photo sessions would love to here about your experiences. If I cant fit the prepare session into our budget we will do GF for her gown pics and a mini session at MK in a more informal short dress. Again any feed back appreciated.

We just did an Enhanced session for my son's Senior photos at the Beach Club a few weeks ago. We honestly could not be any happier with the experience or the photos. The photographer and his assistant were both friendly and professional, and clearly knew what they were doing. We got amazing pictures of him inside the Beach Club lobby (just upstairs, actually), and then the rest outside, some with the Boardwalk in the background. (we are DVC and Boardwalk is one of our home resorts, so this is kind of what we were going for!) Since the shoot is for an hour, and there is no way he was going to let us take pics of him for an hour LOL...we also got some of me and DH and of DD 20. We didn't do any "family" pics since DD's 24 were not with us. (darn those kids for growing up haha) We got the email with the sneak peak of the pics within a few days and had the USB drive in the mail shortly after we got home. The pictures are incredible, really. They did a great job. I think the package is a little different now, but I would still highly recommend it. I am so glad we did it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter