Anyone ever stayed At All Star Music Bldg #2 Jazz Inn Accessible Room?

cathie

Castaway Cay Girl
We're staying @ ASMusic Dec. 26-30 (tried for Sports or Pop but told they were booked). We stayed in Calypso last Feb. & it was very convenient to everything... we need to be near the parking lot for Steve's equipment etc. (He has muscular dystrophy & uses a power wheelchair with his vent attached.) Has anyone ever stayed in the Jazz Building? Thanks! Cathie :sunny:

cathie, we have stayed there several times in an accessible room. The first time our room was on the ground floor of the building facing the Calypso building and was very close and convenient to the parking lot. The second time it was on the second floor, facing the inner courtyard, not quite so convenient but a nicer view.

Hope this helps!

I wish I could be of specific help but most buildings are at least close to the parking lot. When we stayed at AS Movies I hadn't paid for a preferred room and we were pretty much at the "end" of the resort from the food court and transportation, but there were lots of h/a parking spaces and we were also very close to the parking lot for our building. At any rate since I'm the one in the power chair my feet weren't tired at the end of the night getting from the busses to the room. You could call reservations special services to have them answer any concerns/questions too. I know when we checked in the front desk host called to see if any rooms were available closer to the lobby area but was told that the roll-in shower room were all towards the back. Make sure you request ground floor as they do have elevators- I really needed ground floor for ease of access to the walk area for my service dog and it would make things easier for most guests using a w/c anyway. ---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter