Anyone flying in June NOT have tix yet?

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Just curious if all the June travelers have had their airfare for a while or are waiting out the prices?

We are flying in May, and we don't have our tix yet! Hoping for some good options to use our frequent flier miles on. As the dates get closer, they do seem to add flights.

I think we are crazy, but hubby wants to wait.

S

Another May traveler without tickets here! We have four adults all trying to coordinate our vacation schedules for the same week. Hopefully we can all get the dates to line up soon, because there's a big fare sale going on right now. Don'tcha just hate those ridiculous corporate vacation policies where 185 people have to sign off on your dates? Aaarrgghhh! :mad:

Add us to the list! We are planning our first Disney tri pin June. We are holding out for some good air fare.
Right now the best I can find is $272 RT. Too pricey I feel.
:mad:

I am hoping to see some deals real soon! You would think the airlines want people to fly :confused:

Our VERY FIRST Disney trip....June 2003 :bounce:

Playing the waiting game for a internet fare for SWA for our June trip. Also, tempted to wait for Song to release their tickets the end of March. Wondering if they'll have any introductory fares. Any guesses?

I'm going in May and I'm holding out for better prices. Right now, the tickets are more than $600 CDN (or around $400 US) ... unfortunately most of the cost is made up by taxes :rolleyes: I think the prices of tickets should go down in March ... fingers crossed :)

I'm also very curious about Song fares. From reading airline boards, people in the business think there will be promotional fares beginning April 1st. And also they say that Jetblue will probably respond with lower fares, too.

(I believe in tag fairies, I really do, and I love them!)

We just got our for our trip in May on Feb 18; we held out to see what SWA put out and we were lucky to find good fares.

No tickets here for us too! Going May 3. Airfare just started dropping finally this week, but not for my dates and times yet. Still waiting. As long as there are 2 seats on the flights I want, I'll wait. I think last year I got my tickets for late April sometime in March. Also going in July, so need tickets for that trip too! Not worried yet here in DC.

I just bought our tix last night four our June trip. I've been looking forever, it seems, and have called MANY times. I also check the air-fare.com web site daily. Finally yesterday I got a ticket agent at Delta who took the time to look for a fare with the code that air-fare.com had listed, and so I saved about $80 per ticket ($400 total). I'm doing the happy dance! Good luck to all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter