Anyone from Canada get the 40% off code yet?

Looks like lots of us will be there the same dates! 6-15 here! One night at AAA rate and the others at 40% off! We are staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins

My husband called this afternoon and was told there were no discounts associated with our name. He was told that if we were getting any discount, it would come in the form of mail or email. :sad1:

We're not giving up though - we will call again in a day or two! :)

I called too this morning and was told the same : no discounts attached to my name:sad1: I wish I knew how to be eligible:confused3 ?

Was wondering something... say there's 2 other people (adult) in your party under the same reservation could they call and inquire about a pin attached to their name? I was under the impression that the pin could be attached to anyone in the party, is it?

I have called everyday for a week including last night at which time I was told there were no code associated with my name!

I don't even know if I had a code? He didn't tell me. He just said let me go see if I can find you some magic. Then he put me on hold and came back with this offer. I couldn't get anymore then eight days and only Movies or family suites at music for $100......

Keep calling.

Charleyann

Hope I'm posting correctly....first time. I just got off the phone with a sugary sweet (in that super annoying way) CM on the 1-877 line. There isn't a code attached to our household, but I can always hope. Given the CM's sweetness I inquired about the process by which codes are distributed, ways to increase one's odds, etc.. and she eventually became sour with me. I guess they don't like too many questions.

I have lurked disboards for months and can happily say that my life has since fallen into ruin--messy house, little contact with friends, you get the picture. I can't say enough about how helpful everyone on these forums have been. I hope I can start sharing some of my experience and contributing to this great community. A million thank-yous to all.

I called last week to see if I had a code, and I did but for 20% off.

I booked a trip but haven't put a deposit yet. I just called to see if I had the 40% off code,and I do not. :sad2:

I asked if they would be coming out to Canadians, as I knew they have been sent to the US. She said yes they will be coming to Canadians. She also said that I would be notified by email or mail if I did get one. But I will call back to make sure.

Stephanie

Well I've pretty much given up on getting a code - we've called everyday with no results. :sad1:

So I'm really hoping that Disney releases some other type of code.

I've basically given up too. I feel guilty complaining, considering we're already booked with free dining in September (bounceback from last September). I would just prefer to go in December at a nicer hotel and we can't do that unless we have the 40% discount. Thanks to everyone for posting their finds! If any of you don't mind going in September, I wouldn't be surprised if they offer free dining again this year, since they already offered it to certain groups.

Well I've pretty much given up on getting a code - we've called everyday with no results. :sad1:

So I'm really hoping that Disney releases some other type of code.

I am considering November or December for a second trip this year and so I called today to enquire if there was a PIN for me, but no luck :sad1:

I am thinking of booking with the CAA 20% off values, and then still calling daily in case another better discount comes up :rolleyes1

Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave:

We have a cairn terrier! She was born (dark) brindle but became blonder and blonder as she was trimmed and clipped. Such a cutie, your Westie!

Ok guys, this is my 2nd post here, and I already love it!

I must know about this code! How does one go about getting it? I am going for the first time in my LIFE with my dh and 2 kids, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to save some moolah. Can one of you please pm me and fill me in?

Thanks so much!

Heather:woohoo:

Ok guys, this is my 2nd post here, and I already love it!

I must know about this code! How does one go about getting it? I am going for the first time in my LIFE with my dh and 2 kids, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to save some moolah. Can one of you please pm me and fill me in?

Thanks so much!

Heather:woohoo:

Go online to Disney site and sign up on everything! Also order the planning guide DVD from Disney. It is free. Make sure they have your email. I got 40% off this year's room for preferred location @ just $56 nightly!!!! Last year I got 40% and was able to use it over Christmas. From Dec 18th- Jan 1st just $49 nightly @ values. (They are not doing this now/entending outside dates )However there are select dates and you choice them and you get a good rate! Good Luck!!!!

These codes are for a precentage off room raates and packages or free dining etc...

Charleyann

I want to try something different... When you did call the 1-877 number did u select the option to make a new reservation or u select the option to modify your current reservation. I was thinking of making a new reservation to add an extra night instead of modifying my current reservation (...)

I hit make a new reservation because I was too lazy to type my ressie number.

I want to try something different... When you did call the 1-877 number did u select the option to make a new reservation or u select the option to modify your current reservation. I was thinking of making a new reservation to add an extra night instead of modifying my current reservation (...)

I hit new reservations too. I was flexible with my dates too and ask if there were any codes. I still don't know if I had one. Too scared to ask for fear it would be taken away:scared1: ! I know that the CM said "let me see if I can find you some magic". He put me on hold and then came back and offered me preferred at Movies for 8 nights @ 509.00 which was $56 nightly plus tax!

I said " SOLD" and we booked it!

Good Luck and odn't give up! Call, Call and Call again.....I did

Charleyann

We have a cairn terrier! She was born (dark) brindle but became blonder and blonder as she was trimmed and clipped. Such a cutie, your Westie!

Thank you DearDaisyinDurham :flower3:

Cairn's are close relations to Westies aren't they?

My dog has a blonde streak down her back when she is clipped (it disappears as her coat grows in) she's not show dog perfect, but we love her :love:

And I know more about her family tree than I do my own!!! :rotfl:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave:

I hit new reservations too. I was flexible with my dates too and ask if there were any codes. I still don't know if I had one. Too scared to ask for fear it would be taken away:scared1: ! I know that the CM said "let me see if I can find you some magic". He put me on hold and then came back and offered me preferred at Movies for 8 nights @ 509.00 which was $56 nightly plus tax!

I said " SOLD" and we booked it!

Good Luck and odn't give up! Call, Call and Call again.....I did

Charleyann

THANKS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter