• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone from Ohio?

North Shore boy here....Catawaba Island/Port Clinton. Born in Tiffin. I'll go back to Ohio when it stops snowing there.

I'm not from Ohio...exactly...I'm from just across the board in Michigan (like 15 mins)... Does that count? Can I still be an honorary "Ohioan"?

I live in the village of Mariemont, a municipality in the city of Cincinnati.

I have been to Mariemont several times lol. Most of the time just passing through on my way to Childrens Hospital :) it is a nice little village.

Born and raised in Akron, OH; lived there (and in Barberton) for 29 years.
Been living in South Carolina about that long; but I still miss Ohio, except for the driving to WDW part ... only takes us 7.5 hours from where we live.

Born and raised in Akron, OH; lived there (and in Barberton) for 29 years.
Been living in South Carolina about that long; but I still miss Ohio, except for the driving to WDW part ... only takes us 7.5 hours from where we live.

You can have this Ohio snow.....you don't have to shovel sunshine and yes, you're so much closer to WDW. Only part of a Disney trip I hate is the miles, I won't fly anymore and driving........we usually take Amtrak 32+ hours and to drive 18 hours but we're getting too old for that. Been on the train over 17 times, long but relaxing and enjoyable.....seeing the back country!

Born/raised near Sea World of Ohio (I miss you. . .) and now own a house in Lakewood (Michael Symon's old stomping ground) a block or so from Lake Erie.

A small town on US 62 in Amish Country called Killbuck.

Since I posted this I have gone through a divorce and moved to Mount Vernon. "America's Hometown" Birthplace of Dan Emmett, the writer of the song "Dixie". It's where I was born and grew up.

Born/raised near Sea World of Ohio (I miss you. . .) and now own a house in Lakewood (Michael Symon's old stomping ground) a block or so from Lake Erie.

I also live in Lakewood about a block from the Lake. I am on Lake and Brockley. Small World.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter