Anyone get a magnet with their guidebook?

lesley.a.murray@talk

Mouseketeer
I noticed on the US DVC thread that people were talking about the personalised magnet they received with their guide book.

Did any UK DVC'ers get one?

We didnt get one either and I checked there was nothing else in the envelope

Yes I got one too - has our membership number and the 407 MS telephone number as opposed to the freefone one which surprised me a bit.

I got my magnet but nearly threw it away. It was attached to a small envelope style letter that came with the planner, welcoming us to the 2008/09 planner. I'd read it and not even noticed the magnet.The letter was lying about for a couple of days before my daughter noticed it was sealed with the magnet. It's now on my fridge. :)

I got my magnet but nearly threw it away. It was attached to a small envelope style letter that came with the planner, welcoming us to the 2008/09 planner. I'd read it and not even noticed the magnet.The letter was lying about for a couple of days before my daughter noticed it was sealed with the magnet. It's now on my fridge. :)

Thank you for that, I have just got my envelope out and looked. I have the magnet, it was stuck to the letter:rolleyes1 I never noticed it was a magnet:rotfl:
Thanks again.:thumbsup2

We got ours, but DH threw his away... not realising it was a magnet!

Luckily it went in the paper bin so I could fish it out.

I did the same as Aruna's DH - nearly threw it away by mistake, then read about the magnet on here, fished the letter out of the bin and there it was. I must admit, it was very easy to miss it :rolleyes:

I did the same as Aruna's DH - nearly threw it away by mistake, then read about the magnet on here, fished the letter out of the bin and there it was. I must admit, it was very easy to miss it :rolleyes:

You mean you don't turn the envelope inside out and check each and every bit of paper that comes from DVC. :rotfl2:

We haven't had a planner yet, so at least I can look out for the magnet when it comes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter