Anyone going to WDW in Sept 2008?

CynthiaC925

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi, this is my first post so I hope I do this right! Anyway, I am going to the World in April 12-18 with a girlfriend-she will be at a conference during the day so am solo then. I am coming back Sept 23-27 solo. Would love to meet felllow Dis boarders!

I wanted to go in September but my boss won't give me the time off. Says its too busy that time of year for our business.

I thought 6 months in advance would be enough time to make some kind of arrangements.. Looks like it may be mid-October now..

:thumbsup2 My DH and I are going in September, the 20th through the 28th! We plan to do some DTD and PI while we're there, and spend LOTS of evenings at the World Showcase!

My DH and I will be there September 1 - 9 celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. But I have a co-worker who is thinking of going September 24 - 30.

Going end of August with my son. . .love the end of August. . .not so crowded. . .lol

Lucky you...end of August should be nice. Free dining??

Unfortunatly, the Aug.-Sept. trip was a horrible trip...but nothing worth getting into! pirate:

I am TRYING to get finances together to go the first week in Sept:yay:

First time back since 05 so I"m excited :banana:

I'll be there Sept 6th-14th with my 74 y/o mom and my ex:scared1: ! Hoping for free dining, but going regardless.

I'll also be there May 3rd-10th solo! Can't wait!

I am TRYING to get finances together to go the first week in Sept:yay:

First time back since 05 so I"m excited :banana:

Cin! I go every year in Sept. It's my trip with the kids but if any of our days match up we will have to meet :cool1:

I will be doing a solo Sept 26 to 29..got a code and doing it up right for my b day!! CR Tower MK View!!

i'm going in sept! i'll be there april 30-may 7 first, then i just booked free dining at POP for sept 17-24! can't wait!

I will be there solo Aug 29-Sept 1st...

I will make my 16 trip to WDW :yay:
Sept 13 to 21 ASSports,
Wanted POP, but sold out, but Hey I will be at WDW with the free food plan, and that'a better then working any day:goodvibes
Big John

I'll be making my second Disney trip Sept 12-20, staying at POP. I'll have my LGMH attached to my purse, so do be sure to say "hi" if you see me in the parks.

I went from "I just got back from Disneyland and I am taking my DD to WDW in May 09 so there is no way I can make another trip this year" to "hmm a solo/adults only trip sounds like fun...and I would love to contribute to a new grand marnier slush used cup sculpture...plus I have never been to Jellyrolls...maybe I can swing a September trip".

Bad...you are all a bad influence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter