Anyone had luck booking Winter season yet?

G's mommy

DIS Veteran
I'm interested to know what you have been able to book for Winter, any good deals? We will be there November 23-26, need to get something booked soon. I've been waiting to see what Disney offers before going off-site.

By the way, what are your top non-Disney owned properties? Anyone have any info on Holiday Inn, Explorers, or the Dream Castle??

Thanks!

Hi,

I just booked 6 nights from Nov 26-Dec 2. The first two nights I booked room only at Holiday Inn as we are planning on touring around the city of Paris. We will then move onto the Disneyland Hotel for a further 4 nights-got a 4 for 3 offer for it. We have stayed at holiday inn before and it was really nice and you can get some good offers. We booked through a website allrez.com and got a rate of 65 euro per room per night excluding breakfast. Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter