Anyone have a local airport that Jetblue is no longer flying from? Several questions, please!

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, our August trip is now mid October. We normally fly out of Newburgh, NY, for August and Sept. Jet blue is no longer flying from Stewart (it says seasonal on the sight, with no flights). So my questions are...if this has happened to you-how much ahead of your departure date does JB contact you about it? Do they give you a choice of airports (we would go to Newark, do not want to go into the city). Also, Newark flights are alot cheaper than what we are paying, I'm assuming the extra $ goes into a Jet Blue credit, or do you get that $ actually returned to you?
Thank you!!!!

Agreed, I will call them within the next few weeks, but just curious if anyone on the boards had this experience. Hopefully these small airports will be able to bounce back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter