Anyone help me with Univ. Expiry date on passes?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
HI! We have one day of Universal left on our 3 day passes from 2001. There is no exp date on them. We bought them through a TA in Canada at par. We are there again in Jan 2003. Do they ever expire? We were told them prob did.
Let me know if info on the back would help.
Thanks for any help.

PS.......I also posted this on the Canadian board.

Right...so long as they weren't part of a special promo or something...or anything like "Buy 2 days get one Free" they shouldn't!

Karen

I just checked with Universal. The pass never expires if it is a real pass. What I mean by real pass is it isn't one of the special passes where you buy 2 days and get a third for free. It must be a regular 3 day pass and then you are fine for the visit.

Is there an echo in here???

:D :D :D

Seriously...that's what I was thinking, but I'm no expert!!! :rolleyes:

Karen

After I read it I then called passholder services and was getting harrased by their employee when you answered. I saw your post after mine went through.

Yee Hah! I am so happy! Thanks for all your answers. Someone on the cdn board said it is the voucher that expires but rarely the pass! We have one day left for the 5 of us.

My TA said that it is the passes that expire so I guess she wasn't right.

I still have one day of WDW left but that definitely says the expiry date (May 10 2001)

Originally posted by Robert Walker
After I read it I then called passholder services and was getting harrased by their employee when you answered. I saw your post after mine went through.

Hey, no prob, Bob ;)

I didn't have the official line, anyway!!! :D

Silly...since we can't SEE the pass you have and don't know for sure what the story was when you bought it...it's hard to be absolutely sure...
But if it IS a regular, 3 day pass, not part of a promo, you should be fine!

I'll have my fingers crossed for ya! :)
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter