• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone here make custom shirts ? Or know

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Anyone in Canada that does? I’m looking at Etsy and shipping is crazy .. if anyone has any leads .., or can make them I would need 5

thanks xo

I ordered t-shirts for my family of 5 when we went in 2016 from Made by Maya Lani's Mom on Etsy. She is based in Scarborough and I saved shipping by meeting her somewhere to pick up. They were not expensive and they looked fantastic! My daughter and I had Minnie Mouse ears with our names underneath and my husband's and sons had Mickey Mouse ears with their names underneath. I would completely recommend her!

Anyone in Canada that does? I’m looking at Etsy and shipping is crazy .. if anyone has any leads .., or can make them I would need 5

thanks xo

Last trip I ordered some from a US-based etsy shop and had them shipped to my resort. I made sure to order with plenty of time and followed the instructions from the sticky for packages on the resort thread, but it worked great.

I think I paid a few dollars for shipping, plus the resort charged a 5$ fee for receiving/delivering the package, but waaaaaaay cheaper than shipping to my home!

We are just outside of Kitchener and some made the street over from us. I can't even comment how much they cost because my wife did everything. I just showed up and said ya that one in xl. We pick them up tomorrow.

We picked up ours today, t shirts were 25 each. No shipping because we are a street away

I don’t know how much she charges for shipping as she was a friend of a friend so I just picked them up - she’s in the Hamilton area so if you’re in that area, shipping might not be bad. her Facebook is Higher Altitude Designs (all one word).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter