Anyone just back from Vero??

PaulaMurf

If you can't be a good example, at least serve as
Trying to get an update on the beach construction - how much did it effect your vacation?

TIA
Paula in CT

pirate:

We just returned and the beach closure did have an impact. Although it appeared the beach itself was not closed, the access to the beach from the resort was closed between 9 and 5. We just went to the beach first thing in the morning and then after five.

If you are committed to going to the beach you could get access from another point or just duck under the rope but safety would be an issue since there were large dumptrucks and earthmoving equipment working right on the beach next to the resort.

While the beach access closure did have an impact, as it would have been nice to spend some "prime time" on the beach, it certainly did not ruin our vacation and in hindsight, I would not cancel a vacation because of it.

Steve

Steve

We are only going for a couple of days - so I am not going to cancel. It will be our first visit to VB and I am just trying to prepare myself so I wont be to upset. DH & DS hope to try out their new metal detectors, so, as long as they can get on the beach at some point we will be all set.

Thanks again!

Paula in CT

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter