Anyone know about 6034?

LIslander

*_MaD 4 ThE MoUsE_*
Been searching these boards for long time!!

A wealth of information to be had!! Thanks to all.

Booked first cruise for July04 for 11 of us!:D
We cant wait. Only 10 months to go!!

Got cabins 6032,6034, and 6039.

Anyone ever stay here?
Just wondering. After all of this planning I would like everything to be just right!

we have 6034 booked for Oct. 04. Someone answered my enquiry awhile back and said they loved the room.

We stayed in 6130, which is on the opposite side of the ship from 6032 and all I can say is we had no problems. You are near the elevators that bring up the luggage, but other than some added activity, we didn't notice any added noise.

We were there 3 weeks ago and stayed at 6032, aside from my kids running around, it's a very quiet area. No problems at all. Have fun with your verandah!

We will be in this room next week. I will let you know after we return.
Kim

We were there 3 weeks ago and stayed at 6032, aside from my kids running around, it's a very quiet area. No problems at all. Have fun with your verandah!

Thanks everyone!!
We were most worried about the distances from the pools and dining rooms. I understand the ship is quite large!!

It really doesnt matter much though!! We are so excited. I cant believe we have to wait so long. Im sure the time will fly by.

Now on to find a countdown counter!
:D

Originally posted by LIslander
Thanks everyone!!
We were most worried about the distances from the pools and dining rooms. I understand the ship is quite large!!
:D

In that case, you're in a great location. You're in the stern (rear) of the ship. You're right above Animator's Palette and Parrot Cay, right below Palos and Topsiders and not too far from Lumiere's, since it's midship. The farthest places are the adult pool and Beat Street which are forward. While the ship is huge, you'll find the walk from front to back is really not quite so bad.

I think were closer to the front of the ship.. I am sure all will be alright. I think a long walk after dinner is probably a good thing!!

Forget everything I've said. I'm sorry I got myself confused. I was thinking 6034 was oppoite where we were, when in reality, it is on the same corridor toward the front of the ship. So sorry.

Having said that, I like it better toward the stern for the reasons I mentioned.

We just got back Saturday from the Magic. We stayed in room 6034. The room was close to the elevators, but we never heard any noise. You are in the aft/front of the ship. It is a great location. We had very calm seas, so we noticed hardly any rocking. Only on Thursday did it get a little bumpy, but you felt it everywhere on the ship. The room wasn't cleaned that well before we arrived. A plush mickey had been left behind under the desk. There was sticky stuff down the front of the dresser and the bathroom had hair in it. We called guest services and they took care of it for us. Can't tell you our steward's name, he never really introduced himself. He did leave us some towel animals though. We loved the verandah! It was great to go out there late/early while the kids slept or watched tv. We saw dolphins a couple of times. I think you will really like the room and the magic. It was time for it to go in dry dock, I'm sure you will have an almost new ship.
Kim

we'll be in 6041 on the 7-4-04 cruise, maybe we'll run into eachother. we've been on a few disney cruises and i prefer being more forward, closer to the adult pool and the spa, less walking back and forth to the room during the day while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter