Anyone know in what order they send out the PIN emails?

momtobrynncess

DIS Veteran
I know I'm probably being paranoid, but we're booked at WL for 9/22 through 9/29, for a mini-family reunion, and I haven't received an email yet. I can't remember when last year I received mine, actually now that I think of it, it was probably June, but I'm so anxious!!! I see many of you out there are also going during the same dates-I can't wait. Disney in-laws are going this year as well as Disney sister-in-law, and our 2 year old Dd. Just wondering if anyone knows the "process" for how they send out the emails. Thanks!! See you all there in September!!! Did I mention Disney best friend and soon to be DH surprising their kids with their first ever Disney trip during the same dates? Very exciting!!! :grouphug: :hourglass

momtobrynncess said:
I know I'm probably being paranoid, but we're booked at WL for 9/22 through 9/29, for a mini-family reunion, and I haven't received an email yet. I can't remember when last year I received mine,

Are you expecting to recieve one for some reason? These are few and far between and seem to be the luck of the draw. I wouldn't count on it but good luck. I hope it happens for you.

When you do receive an e-mail code how is it titled? I get so many e-mails (spam stuff) that I just delete. How do I know it's from Disney. I get lots of different e-mails from Disney but not sure what to look for.

tkldisney said:
When you do receive an e-mail code how is it titled? I get so many e-mails (spam stuff) that I just delete. How do I know it's from Disney. I get lots of different e-mails from Disney but not sure what to look for.

Be sure to check your junk mail every time you check your email. The emails always have something in the subject that says Disney, but they do vary.

Also, you can always call and see if you missed the email. Disney will have you in their system, if in fact a pin was sent to you. They will ask you for your zip code, and then your address. They also might ask what email you signed up under.

Francine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter