Anyone know when Easter is?

lmmollohan

Earning My Ears
My brother and his wife and 2 kids are planning a trip to WDW and they are trying to stay away from Easter week. Does anyone know when Easter is in 2002??

He wants to go the end of March or early April and is looking to fly from Cleveland to Orlando...him, wife and 2 kids. They want to stay on site and probably rent a car. They are only doing Disney and want to stay Sat. to Sunday or Sat. to Sat. depending on tickets. He is considering a 5 day Hopper or Hopper Plus because they would like to go to at least one water park.

What is the weather like in March/April? Is it water park weather? How are the crowds? Any ideas for them? They are on a budget but I do not know what it is. I believe they are looking to stay at one of the AS resorts because they have never stayed on site and so will be happy with anything Disney.

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

We went April 20 - 28 this year and the weather was incredible! 83º all the time, no humidity at all. It rained about 30 minutes one night at midnight. We hope to go back April 21, 2002 for a week!

Sandra,

How were the crowds in April? I am now wondering when to tell them to go because with Easter being March 31st, the last week of March and the 1st week of April are out. My brother plows for the township and so he can only go so early in March so I would think they will lean towards later in April. I guess I will recommend the same time frame you are looking at.

Thanks!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter