Anyone looking for WDW recipes circa 1986?

Where's Pluto?

Who Let the DOG out?
My co-worker let me borrow a WDW cook book she had, called "Cooking with Mickey around the world", "Walt Disney World's MOST requested recipes". The book was printed in 1986. Some of the recipes are from places that don't exist in WDW anymore.

Just wanted to share with you all if anyone needs something from back then...

I don't know what was there & what wasn't, but wondered if there was a recipe for Lo Mein of any kind - like from 1900 Park Fare? The other recipe I've been looking for is for the Catfish at Garden Grill.

Thanks for the offer to look for recipes. Very thoughtful :D

Sorry couldn't find either one in there. Some of the restaurants listed are: Lake Buena Vista Club, Papete Bay Verandah (Polynesian Village Resort), Liberty Tree Tavern, The Land Grille Room, King Stefan's Banquet Hall, Rose & Crown Pub, Empress Lilly, Village Restaurant, L' Originale Alfredo di Roma (Italy at Epcot), Top of the World (Contemporary), Le Cellier, and a few others.

I just had to pop in and say I love your screen name! I'm always asking that too!!

:D

I hope you can help. I am looking for the cranberry recipe that is served at the Liberty Tree Tavern. If it in the cookbook, could you please post it? Thanks

could you please post some of the names of the recipes , sometimes when you hear the names of them they jar your memory to oh yeah now i remember thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter