Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

I would love to have some DIS friends on my MySpace page!!!

My name there is apple_daisy.
But PLEASE mention that you are from the DISboards in your request ;-)

I have a Myspace account but I didn't updated it a month now. I'm have a facebook now, I'm more updated here. :)

I also have MySpace and would love having some Dis friends =D

link removed

Don't do MySpace as much anymore but what about Facebook? i have been on there a few days and really like it. If anyone is interested my name is John Marshall from Marilla, find me and add me if you like.

kat-

Thanks for the help-- I have subscribed, (I think) to myspace...!!! I hope I'm not making some weird alarm go off because I'm violating some age-restriction!!!!! I guess I've always thought of myspace as being a teenage/early 20's place...is this a misconseption?

Thanks again, Kat...

Susan

LOL Susan I use to think the same thing & shyed away from it, but as my girls got older and my youngest wanted to enter a contest to win a set of drums through a band that only had the contest there, I said fine! LOL but it had to be in my name & they couldn't know how to get in...Well now that's all history and they all have a myspace including me LOL

I made one for all my VMK friends too so if anyone wants to be friends just PM me here and I'll give ya my name (name only) :D. Just give me a little note that you're from the Disboards so I know to accept ya! You never know, I'm always getting requests bc of hugging and feeding others pets on there LOL

I hope this is allowed? I didn't put a link, this is my first day here and like 3rd post so if this is wrong, please let me know! :)

thankies!

I made one for all my VMK friends too so if anyone wants to be friends just PM me here and I'll give ya my name (name only) :D.

I hope this is allowed? I didn't put a link, this is my first day here and like 3rd post so if this is wrong, please let me know! :)

thankies!

:thumbsup2 This is fine. Just know that you won't be able to respond to any PMs until you have made 10 posts. So just keep hanging out and saying "hi"!

Look for Disney-Tinkerbell Lover 1031 or Maridw. That's Me. When you send a friend request mention the Disboards so that I know.

Profile pic should be me in a black dance costume holding a green ribbon on a wand. (My solo dance costume - yeah 48 & still taking dance classes - great exercise)

Hi there all......
I'm repoting my info because I changed my profile up....
look up by my e-mail since I can't post the link
senahj24@yahoo.com or Surina Johnson
I ride motorcycle's so you might see those up on my profile pic
I'm also in facebook look for Surina Johnson I have not mastered that site yet so I might be slow to add you but I'm on My space all the time.

Thankspirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter