Anyone recognize this fabric?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
I bought this fabric years ago with full intention of making something, and of course, that’s where it ended. It has some hidden Mickeys on it. Something makes me think it was associated with one of the resorts.IMG_3759.jpeg

From a google search, think it was, what now called vintage fabric, from the Beach Club resort. A panel that now many are selling for lots of money.

It's a vintage beach club resort fabric. Some were used as drapery panels. And when they discontinued its use, there were probably several bolts of it to be sold as general fabric. It looks really cute. What are you going to make with it?

It's a vintage beach club resort fabric. Some were used as drapery panels. And when they discontinued its use, there were probably several bolts of it to be sold as general fabric. It looks really cute. What are you going to make with it?
I had grand plans to make a valance for my bathroom window. Of course, I didn’t because I’m a terrible seamstress 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter